Tales

When Hako had finished fighting he noticed his clothes had turned into Armor, when he was out of combat his gifts would vanish, his armour, helmet, blades etc;

To the left was a small cage and inside was an old looking monkey, it motioned for Hako to approach.
"Free me and I will tell you something you do not know" it said.
The caged up monkey looked very thin and frail. Hako kicked the lock and the monkey sprang past Hako, stopped and turned and said "My name is Aka" then moving off while laughing he was gone.

Hako finally reached the bottom of the mountain, it had taken him two months.

Roka and her children had met him at the bottom, alot of beasts were there, they seemed to be waiting for him.
Roka's children seemed more stronger and proud.
Hako told them everything that had happened, who he met and the things he was told by Ancoric.
Some things he was forbidden to speak about and when he showed Roka his tongue there was a tiny yellow spot on it.
He told them that he would be leaving soon to travel and protect what was important.
Roka had decided to join him as a companion but Hako found it difficult to accept the help.

"What has been happening since I have been gone"? Hako asked Roka.
"Dreadful things, terrible things, things that should not see the light of the sun are roaming free, my family and others have been managing to keep it from spreading but ever since Ancoric vanished, even the Dreece have become powerful..." her voiced trailed at the end a melodic sorrow seemed to be in her words.
"Ancoric told me your tale, how the Dreece and Drigers were once friends" ended Hako.

Roka and Hako let it be at that and made their way to her home.
That night there was an attack by monkeys who had started throwing stones from high up, boulders and rock came crashing down from the darkness, wood and all sorts were thrown at Hako, several Drigers gave chase but the monkeys escaped into the hills and forest.

In the late hours of the night words spoken by Ancoric had come up into Hako's mind "You did not come here alone".