New

Rice was in time to get away with her child.
They made their way towards the sea and spent their time hiding only moving during the night.
Every night they were hunted by monsters they did not set eyes on before.
Hiding anywhere they could, Rice felt that her end was closing in on her.
As much as she could with the free time they had Rice had to teach dreece how to protect herself.

Late one night dreece fell asleep and as much as Rice tried to stay awake she couldn't.
When Rice woke up the next day her child was gone, she searched everywhere for dreece but only found herself being chased by Okah and her creatures.
Every night Rice was losing her distance from Okah.

One night she stopped and called out to her ancestors for help.
A tall Dreece appeared near the fire, it was her father.
"You have chosen a life of destruction Rice, all your life we have tried to shape you with love and care and our words were ignored"
Rice started crying and begged for help...
Another Dreece appeared, even more beautiful.
"Rice, only the Monkey can help you find your daughter" spoker her mother.
Through her tears it was difficult for Rice to accept help, especially from Monkey.

"Remember these words.... Woe to those who run from Monkey" the Dreece slowly disappeared into the sky leaving Rice with new and stronger antlers.
Rice felt strength return to her limbs and speed in her legs and courage in her heart.
Several noises rose Rice and when she turned she destroyed anyone infront of her.