Letter

The light and the sun was getting colder with each passing day, the leaves on the trees were turning a different color then falling and tiny drops of snow had started to fall gently.

Hako had started to write a letter, a messge that he hoped would help Kusari and Tama return to their mother.

- Kusari and Tama
-Sons Of Roka
Loved Ones, I write to you about the love that you have for a parent, I also have parents and I love them.
I urge you to return to your family and friends. Evil has surrounded you, it has disguised itself through the pleasures of life and the promise of prosperity.
I know you are both kind for you have shown it even to me a stranger in your life.
Please return.
a friend
-Hako-

Late that night in the forest a bird had delivered the letter to one of the Dreece.
The Dreece had taken the letter to Rice and after reading it she warned the young dreece never to metion it to Kusari or Tama or to anyone, but Kusari had heard about his mothers letter and sent word to meet Hako alone.

Kusari and Tama had met Hako at a quiet location, away from everyone.
Hako had spoken of Roka, how she was affected by her sons decisions, how she misses them, is afraid for them.
Kusari and Tama simply laughed at Hako, tore the letter infront of him and set fire to it at his feet.
"Tell her that her time is over, a new age has begun, the age of Kings" spit Kusari.
"We have all we need, we have more than anyone, more than the Ancoric ever dreamed off" shot Tama proudly.
"Don't you see the danger around you, the edge of the cliff you are leaning over and the evil that is trying to push you to your death, the Okah and the Dreece are against you for they are the ones with real power" said Hako.

Hako's words enraged Kusari and Tama and just as they were about to attack Hako they stumbled and fell to the ground.
"What is happening to us"
"Hako you have killed us, you betray our mother you....."

Okah and Rice appeared from thin air laughing.