Chapter 1 | As Years Go By

Long Chapter ahead ;3 and This is Part 1 of this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minutes.. Hours.. Days and even a couple months pass by..

Things hadn't been the same for Lucifer and his daughter. As (Y/n) comforted Charlie, Lucifer went out to go find his wife. He looked around the Pride Ring but nothing..

Even looked around the other rings but she was nowhere to be found. There wasn't any note or anything left behind. It also didn't seem like she took anything with her.

(Y/n) thought back to when she heard her voice that one night but she didn't know if it was connected to her disappearance. When she woke up the next day, Lilith was there when she was called by her so she thought she was just dreaming.

Over the next past months, Charlie wasn't doing too well either. She missed her mother dearly and tried find comfort in her father which he was able to provide at first. But (Y/n) knew the two just didn't feel complete without her.

(Y/n) made sure to be there for the two, making sure Charlie is up to date with her daily routine as a princess and making sure she feels loved while checking up on Lucifer, making sure his work stays in order and helping with his subjects even if he didn't care what they would do in their time since he's seen what they've been doing.

Charlie thought wherever her mother may be, she still wanted to make her proud and continue her plan of rehabilitating sinners. So Charlie started her plan on making her dream a reality. She and (Y/n) eventually came with the idea of opening it as a Hotel, seeing as Hotel are places where you would essential check in and out of. But it was still in the works and (Y/n) told Charlie to take it slow on making it happen so she wouldn't over work herself.

Lucifer, on the other hand, had changed. He wasn't his self, or at least his normal self before Lilith. He began to be copped in his room most of the time, only coming out when food was made, to see how his daughter is doing or just when he's bored

(Y/n) had seen Charlie attempt to talk to her father but he wouldn't budge at all. (Y/n) even tried to talk to Lucifer but he wasn't responding at all. She would leave food at his door and he would eat it, seeing the plate was returned empty.

(Y/n) could only do so much for him so she decided to give him the space he needed until he was ready to talk.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen with the help of Razzle and Dazzle, bodygurads that were gifted to Charlie, as they put away the dishes while I was sweeping

"Alright you two, I can finish up here. Thank you so much"

They nodded before heading to wherever Charlie was, but before they could leave, Charlie was standing in the doorway of the kitchen, jumping being caught of guard by her

"Charlie! Fuck don't scare me like that"

"Sorry! just need to be around someone that's all.." She said, rubbing her arms

I looked towards her, knowing she was think of her parents

"Sit down Charlie, I'll make us some tea"

I see her give me a smile and nod before sitting down by the table while I make some tea and bringing out some cookies I had baked earlier.