Chapter 12 | Masquerade (1)

In a dimly lit room, Angel Dust had woken up while being tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free, but fails.

"Finally awake, Angel Dust." he says, as his captor paces around him. Angel glowers, but eventually regains his confident smile.

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" He asks as his captor grabs a fist load of his hair, holding a knife against Angel's face

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault"

"It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything" He laughs, unbothered by his threats. The captor then grabs Angel off the ground by the neck.

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya"

"Do your worst... Daddy~" As Angel stares defiantly, breaking into a seductive smile.

The captor rips his shirt open and pushes Angel to the ground.

"...Ohhhh, yeahhh, baby!"

If it wasn't clear, everyone minus Alastor was watching one of Angel's porn flims he made. Sir Pentious and Charlie were watching uncomfortable while Vaggie looked annoyed, Niffty watching it like it was just any regular TV channel and (Y/n) was covering her ears while closing her eyes. She was just glad Atticus was with his Aunty Carmilla so he wouldn't witness.

"Ya know, this performance, won me a 'Sex-x-x-i' award" Angel told, as he sat on the couch away from everyone.

(Y/n) peaked to look at Angel before speaking up. "T-that's great, Angel.. but.. uh.. it's.." Charlie then speaking up, seeing her Aunty struggle with words

"It's, uh... very... honest?... Oh." She turns away, nauseous. She tries to shield her eyes with her right hand.

"Oh, harder, Daddy!"

Charlie peeks from her fingers back at the TV screen, before turning her head away to avoid watching, with her hand covering her mouth this time.

"Oh.."

"Ew.. Okay! Enough of that. Angel, what the fuck?"

"What?! You said was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker"

He then heard Husk talk from behind him as he was wiping glasses from the bar.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene"

"Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" As Angel laughs, angrily.

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

Angel gasps as he gestures to the TV once more. "Fuck you. This is classy art!"

"OH! FUUUCK!!"

Co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees this, while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile, kicking her legs back and forth as she continues watching.

"That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point" Husker says, gesturing to Sir Pentious first.

"That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" Sir Pentious sulks into the chair while everyone looked at him as Husk looks over at Charlie.

"Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own"

"What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no.." Charlie stutters as Husker gestures to (Y/n)