Chapter 7 | Overture (1)

A week had past since the Extermination. Sinners and Demon had gone back to their regular days of Hell. Meanwhile a certain Fallen Angel was receiving a call from the Higher ups in Heaven. And he wasn't pleased

"Hold on let me get this straight.. He wants to meet for a meeting now?!"

. . .

"But he and his exorcists had just finished up! What more could he want?! Our deal was-"

. . .

He sighs not wanting to argue any further and wanting to hang up at this point.

"Alright! I get it."

He then hangs up before rubbing his forehead in annoyance before sitting on his bed. He scrolled around his phone before stopping at a Caller ID, more specific Charlie's.

He didn't wanna make Charlie go and see that bastard but he for sure didn't want to see him either. He's the last person who wants to talk to. But then another caller id showed and it was...

(Y/n)'s

He was tempted on calling her... maybe not for the meeting but trying to speak to her again. But at the same time, what do you even say to each other after having a fight and not speaking for two years. Not to mention, having his baby. He didn't know anything about the baby other then Charlie messaging him one day.

Talking about how she was worried on what had happened between him and (Y/n). But happy that she has a baby brother. He sighed before going back to Charlie's number and calling her.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Few minutes earlier

(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully in bed before felt the bed move while she also felt someone nudging her awake. She slowly woke up to see her baby smiled at her.

"Mama! good morning!"

She beamed with glee as she tackled Atticus in a hug before showering him with butterfly kisses. Wishing him a good morning as well. She checked her phone for any news and nothing but another Extermination was the talk of Hell.

She got up to start the day. She assumed that Charlie helped Atticus with his outfit so she went to get her regular outfit on. It's been a week since the last events had happened. With Alastor now helping Charlie and the Hotel and meeting Husker and Niffty. She began to think that things were going to be exciting.

After a few moments, the two went out to go see Charlie. They checked inside her and Vaggie's room before seeing her sit on the couch, looking out in the window.

"Charlie? Are you okay, sweetie?"

Charlie jumped as she turn to see her Aunty and her baby brother.

"Worried about the Extermination?"

She nodded before looking down with a frown. (Y/n) thought for a moment before getting an idea. She gave Atticus to Charlie as she walked over to her bookshelf, grabbing a book.

"Why not read this? I know it helps."

"I-I don't know (Y/n).. It helps but I've read many times and-"