Chapter 19 | Hello Rosie! (1)

After everything from last night, everyone but Charlie and Lucifer, who had went back to his manor after talking with Atticus, was in the main lounge as Vaggie had explained what had happened at the meeting. "So, like where are your wings?" Niffty questioned.

"Niffty, I don't have—" Vaggie respond but was cut off by Angel. "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?" He said, with a smirk.

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt. "Yeah. Where are your tits?" She asked as Vaggie started to get irritated. "Niffty sweetie, maybe let's not question her any further, alright?" (Y/n) said, grabbing Niffty as she set her down on the ground gently.

(Y/n) looked over at the couch where Atticus sat between Angel and Sir Pentious as he was playing with his duck that Lucifer gave him. Even though, Lucifer had told her he calm down, she was still a little worried since he seemed a bit scared to face Charlie. Husker then started to speak up.

"I got a question. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?" He questioned as everyone looked to Vaggie.

"It's not her fault. Angels are just—" Vaggie said, trying to find the right words as Angel spoke up again. "Liars?"

"Angels are difficult, sweetie.." (Y/n) spoke up as everyone looked towards her as she sighed. "They just.. have a very difficult mindset and Charlie's trying her best"

"Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far." Husker said, standing from his seat. "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?" Angel questioned.

"She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone." Vaggie said, looking up at the direcation of their room as (Y/n) walked over to her and gave her side hug, reassuring her.

What they didn't noticed was Alastor perking up at Vaggie's words. He hummed, as he thought of a plan before he vanishes into black smoke.

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉

Meanwhile, Charlie was in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

"Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess." Alastor said as Charlie glares at him. "Ugh, go away, Alastor." Charlie groaned as she hides under her blanket while Alastor sits down on her bed. "Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?" Alastor questioned.

Charlie emerges from the covers. "I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole." Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear laying beside her. "Who's joking?" Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed.

"You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next." Alastor as he lays on his side on the bed.

Charlie sat down on the ground against her bed. "Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard? They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain." Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

Charlie then started to stand up as she began to tear up. "I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse. At least they don't go around giving false hope.." She says as she paces back and forth.

"Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you." Alastor said as Charlie started to get irritated. "Oh, fuck you, Alastor." Alastor adjusts himself, now laying on his side