Chapter 6 | That's Entertainment (2)

Unfortunately, things hadn't gone has planned. While Angel and his friend Cherri Bomb were fighting against Sir Pentious, Charlie was having her own fight with Killjoy as for some odd reason, Tom Trench was on fire. In the end, they left the news station while they picked up Angel.

Let's just say the conversation in the limousine wasn't pretty. It was mostly Vaggie arguing with Angel Dust while he didn't seem to care as much. Charlie was bit silent during the care ride, not to mention (Y/n) had been texting her that she had seen what happened and asking if she and the others were alright. She smiled at the text.

The limousine finally arrives at the hotel as the hotel door opens, revealing a very old and dirty establishment. Then Charlie and Vaggie were surprised with a hug by (Y/n).

"Are you both okay?! We saw what happened! Which by the way, Charlie, good job at teaching that women a lesson but seriously, are you girls alright?" (Y/n) asked, carrying Atticus in her arms while checking them for any injuries

They both reassured her that they were alright, other then Charlie's coat being ruined, they were okay. (Y/n) sighed in rellief before flying over to Angel who was on his way to the fridge.

"How about you, Angel? Are you okay? Any injuries?"

Angel turned to her, surprised. When he had seen her go immediately towards the girls, he thought she didn't care about him, just like any demon or sinner would.

"I-I'm alright, Mamas. Just a few scratches here and there"

"I can heal them for you if you want! It won't be much but at least they would be gone quicker"

Angel declined, not wanting her to waste her energy on him. Just then, her son had made grabby hands at Angel. (Y/n) smiled as she passed Atticus to Angel as he grabs the baby gently.

"Boo boos go bai baii!"

Angel watches as Atticus waved his hands around Angel's scratches as if he was healing him but his powers hadn't fully developed like his Mama's was. Angel giggled before patting his head

"Thanks kiddo. I'm fine don't worry"

Atticus smiled before wanting to go back to (Y/n) as she walked over to Charlie who was still upset. Angel handed him back before walking over to the fridge, and opening it up, seeing the only food left was some melted popsicles.

"Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah..." As he tries to comfort Charlie, (Y/n) patted her back while giving a Angel a smile as a thanks. He closes the fridge as he reaches out to Charlie but decides to back off.

"I-I'm gonna go make a call" Charlie then gets up and walks out from the front doors. (Y/n) wasn't stupid, she knew who was gonna call. And no matter how many times she calls, she wouldn't answer at all.

(Y/n) had given Atticus to Vaggie as she slowly walks towards the doors, listening in on what Charlie was saying. She could hear the defeat in her voice as she talked about the interview. She flinched a bit at Charlie mentioning her father. She really hoped one day her and her father's relationship could change.

"Love you, bye..."

As she heard the call ending, she stepped back from the door before she saw Charlie rushing in tears before quickly hugging (Y/n) tightly. Knowing her aunty was here listening but she didn't care. She just needed a hug.

.

.

.

A sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising the two. They contemplates on whether or not to open the door but decides to open it anyway. The mysterious figure, standing before her and Charlie, knowing who he is, was extremely shocked.