Chapter 22 | The Show Must Go On (2)

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉

As Atticus called out, he screamed out so loud that all of Hell heard from miles away. As everyone had covered their ears from the loud screams of the baby, they didn't realize that the scream was effecting the exorcists. It was like a sound wave was hitting as the screams had made some of the exorcists head explode... LITERALLY.

And the exorcist was that holding him wasn't able to process as her head was blown off causing her to let go of Atticus and the two year old not knowing how to use his wings was now free falling.

As (Y/n) had finally push off the exorcist and stabbing them, she looked up to see her baby falling! "NO!" She yelled as she started to flap her wings once more, only for her to feel pain and fall onto the ground. . .

But luckily, Husker noticed quick before swooping towards Atticus and grabbing him before anyone else could. "I gotcha kiddo" He said, smiling softly at Atticus as the baby held onto Husk tightly, not wanting to look until he saw his Mama and sister.

Husker flew down as (Y/n) watched the two as she ran towards them, stumbling before he gave Atticus back to her. (Y/n) let out a loud sob as she hugged Atticus while Charlie also comes in, to check on Atticus.

"Atticus!" Charlie said, tears in her eyes as she hugged Atticus and (Y/n). "I-I'm so sorry, baby.... M-mama's s-so sorry" (Y/n) said, sobbing, feeling guilt build up. For not being there for Atticus. For almost failing him. For almost. . . losing him..

As the three of them sat together, (Y/n) held Atticus in one arm as Charlie grabbed her shield once more. "(Y/n), you and Atticus stay around here for now.." Charlie said, before running off to help Vaggie. She nodded as she used her magic for form somewhat of a baby carrier, to shield Atticus from everything. "You are staying right here, sweetie. Hide yourself for Mama, okay?" Atticus nodded before tucking himself inside and holding onto (Y/n) as he felt her move and yell out to the bad angels.

At the front of the hotel, Pentious commands the cannibals from the balcony. "Right flank, advance! Left flank, watch your six." Pentious yells out, addressing Charlie and Vaggie. "Ladies! There are more coming up on your right. Get ready for them, Vagatha!"

"Not my name, but got it." She says as she continues to charge at more exorcists. Charlie was hitting angels with her shield, apologising to each of them as she does so.

"Sorry! Sorry. Sorry-sorry, sorry!" She keeps apologizing as Vaggie was back to back with her. "Now's not the time for that, babe!"

"Oh, right." Five angels fly at Vaggie, out to kill her. Charlie uses her firework power to explode them all. "DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS!" She yells out, as she shoots at the angels while looking away before looking to Vaggie sheepishly.

Husk flies around the hotel, throwing his playing cards. Angel, near him, is shooting them all with his tommy gun. "These fucking angels won't stop coming!" Angel laughs, his dirty mind turning it into a sex joke. "Okay, I walked right into that one." Husk says, in amusement.

As (Y/n) was attacking other angels, Atticus peeks out to see two of the egg bois being attack by an angel. "Eggies!" Atticus yelled out as Angel took notice from behind him. "Hold that thought." Angel said to Husker as he runs towards them.

Angel runs to defend the eggs, one of them having already been killed by the Exorcist. Angel blocks the Exorcist's sword with his tommy gun, before shooting it up with a pair of guns that were hidden in his third pair of arms. "You alright, squirt?" Angel asked the egg boi. "I nearly scrambled...myself."