Chapter 14 | Dad Beat Dad (1)

(A/n: 7000+ words! Hope yall have fun with this chapter :3)

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

It had been a few months that had past since they had announced the next Extermination. It had also been a few months since (Y/n) had revealed to Angel and Husker that Atticus was Charlie's baby brother and how the King Of Hell, Charlie's dad, was also Atticus's dad.

Husker didn't seem that surprised since he had figured it out piece by piece while Angel seemed to be clueless and congratulating her about how she scored the "big dick" in charge. But other then that, she was relived that she could tell others, it was hard enough to keep it a secret with Atticus calling Charlie his big sister when everyone was around.

As for her and Lucifer, they had been talking more with each other. Though, there are often times where Lucifer wouldn't answer for days to a week, and (Y/n) knowing him all too well, he was mostly likely dealing with his depression. She felt guilty that she probably, no, she had add to his stress even more over the years, but all she could do was be there to support him for now.

Speaking of supporting, at the moment, Both her and Atticus were walking towards the lobby to start on breakfast until (Y/n) looked to her left and saw Charlie with a bunch of papers and strings attached to them, looking at the plans she had on.

"Charlie? Hun, how long have you been up for?" She asked, walking up to Charlie with Atticus on her hip.

"Oh, Ma- I MEAN Aunty! Not for the long! Just trying to plan out more activities for the Hotel! You know since we only have .. COUPLE MONTHS before the extermination!" Charlie rambles quickly as she paced around her boards of paper and string. The mother and son looked at each other in concern for Charlie. (Y/n) had tried to have her calm down for a second but she seemed very determined to come up with new ideas.

After a while, (Y/n) went to make some snacks, for now, as she could tell Charlie hadn't had anything to eat beforehand. Slowly, everyone started coming out of their rooms and had noticed Charlie in a panic.

"Charlie?" Vaggie asked as she had just woken up to seeing her girlfriend, not by her side in bed.

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be- I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-"

"Yikes" Angel commented, being the last one to see what was going on.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on"

"Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Vaggie asked in concern

Charlie looks back with sleep-deprived, insane look in her eyes that red veins were shown in the sclera.

"Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before angels the come." Charlie rants as she turns into demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal. "And at this rate-"

"Maybe it's time-" As Vaggie starts to tell Charlie, knowing she won't like it

"NO"

"to ask-"

Charlie gets up close to Vaggie's face, holding her cheeks desperately.

"DON'T SAY IT"

"Your dad"