Chapter 21 | The Show Must Go On (1)

I lied... you aren't waiting until I finish both... get your tissues everyone >:3

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉

In Vox's surveillance room, Overlapping videos from various cameras stationed around the Hazbin Hotel, play on the screens stationed around him. Vox himself is sitting in his office chair, watching them all while drinking from his mug as he looks at the cameras in disbelief.

"No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Ooh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well." Vox says as he watches a screen with Alastor on it which glitches slightly. "Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!" Vox laughs maniacally.

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

Meanwhile with the others in the Hotel, Cannibals all gathered outside the hotel, practicing with their weapons. As Charlie and (Y/n) watches them all from the hotel's entrance. "Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this." Charlie says, sighing.

"I'm sure wherever she is, she'll be proud of you, sweetie. I know I am" (Y/n) says as she places her hand on her shoulder while Charlie gives her a smile. After a moment, (Y/n) looked down at her phone to see if Lucifer had respond back but nothing.

"Has my Dad not texted back yet?" Charlie asked as (Y/n) shook her head. "The last time we spoke was on phone last week and he was telling me how he was trying to speak with Heaven about giving you another chance." Charlie's eyes widen as she quickly looked down.

"But they aren't listening.. aren't they?"

"I'm afraid not and I told Lucifer about Adam targeting the Hotel but he hasn't respond back and even so unfortunately he can't do anything without breaking his part of the deal unless Adam does something stupid." Charlie nodded in agreement. A while back, (Y/n) was explaining to her how Lucifer cannot interfere with the Extermination as long as Adam serves his part of the deal.

While Charlie was in thought, Vaggie walked up to them both. "The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?"

Just then Sir Pentious bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself. "Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" He declares as Charlie looked at him with awe while (Y/n) giggled and Vaggie stared at him with a deadpan face.

"What in the hell are you supposed to be?" Sir Pentious salutes. "General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!"

"Thank you, Pen." Charlie thanked as Niffty walked up to them. "What can I do to help?" She asked. "I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." He said as he draws a circle around Niffty while she blinks up at Pentious, having no idea what he just said. Charlie then intervened.

"How about this. If you see an angel, stab it!" She said as she hands Niffty a small blade. She sees Angel a few meters away, and, thinking that Angel Dust is what Charlie meant, running towards him with her knife. "Stab! Stab! Stab!" Angel notices Niffty running up to him as he climbs up a pole. "Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Not him, sweetie!" (Y/n) yells in a panic. Luckily, Niffty runs off to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with the others.