Chapter 18 | Welcome to Heaven (2)

⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🐍✮⋆˙⸆⸉⋆˙✮🍎✮⋆˙⸆⸉

Back to the courtroom, everyone had witness what Angel had done. "Heavenly people, what more do you need to see? The porn star chose a night of debauchery. That's not a soul worthy of being in Heaven!"

Charlie then cut in. "Uhm, objection! Are you really telling me you've never had a drink with friends at the end of a hard day?"

"Uh, we don't have hard days? It's fucking Heaven, bitch. You seriously gonna sit there and pretend like this behavior is ok?" Adam, says making Charlie growl at him with anger. Adam then turns to Vaggie, with malicious intent. "What do you think?"

Vaggie, being put on the spot, started to get nervous. "I-I- I have to go the bathroom!" She then rushes out of the courtroom with Charlie yelling out to her. "What? Vaggie, can you hold it?!" As she watches her girlfriend disappear she groans, frustrated before composing herself.

"Angel will make good decisions, come on! We have to keep watching! Please?" Charlie pleaded as she looked towards the two Seraphim.

"Yeah, I don't know." Sera whispered to Emily. "Yeah, let's give him a chance." Emily whispered back, wanting to give Angel a chance to prove himself.

"Very well, the court will allow it." Sera said, giving in.

"Fuck yes!" Charlie yelled out as the two angels looked to her in shock at her language. "I mean... heh... thank you."

Everyone makes back to watching the sinners in the club. The gang have had multiple drinks. Cherri Bomb walks in with 5 shots. "Round 12, motherfuckers! Heels are coming off!"

Cherri Bomb sets the shots down on the table and hands them out to Husk, Angel and Sir Pentious. "Ho ho yeah! Keep 'em comin'! Come on, right here! Come right here to daddy." Angel said, bring the shot glass close to him. "Oh, it's wonderful to have friends!" Sir Pentious chuckles.

Niffty reaches across the table trying to reach her shot glass. "Everything's spinny!" She giggles. Angel notices this and takes the shot away from her. "Ha, I think you're done, tiny."

"No! Gimme gimme gimme!" Niffty said, making grabby hands at it. "Oh come on, bitch! She can handle a little more!" Cherri said.

"She's like 10 pounds soaking wet and— oh shit, where'd she go?" Angel argued before noticing Niffty ran off elsewhere. Angel looks over to see Niffty is shoving other patrons' drinks into a sack as the patrons complained. "Dirty, dirty! Make it CLEAN!"

"Damn it, Niffty. Sorry fellas, here, next one's on me." Angel then takes out the stack of cash that was given from (Y/n) to the other patrons. "Niffty? Shit!"

Angel noticing that Niffty had disappeared again, walked off to see Niffty in the supply closet. "Chlorine...! Bleach...!" As Angel quickly walks over, to get Niffty, Cherri blocked his way.

"Angie, the fuck you doin'? You're supposed to be relaxin', not playin' nanny!"

"Look, she ain't used to this scene, I-I just don't want her to end up in the gutter like I used to. Besides, Mamas said to take care of ourselves and I know she want anything bad happening to our selves." Angel explained. "Pfft, whatever, nerd, just catch up when you're done." Cherri said as she walked back to her table.

As Niffty was giggles, Angel finally manages to grab her. "STOP!! You can't take tha- GOD, Niff, why you bein' such a mess?!"

"I'm... the mess?" Then Niffty starts crying. "Oh, oh shit! Hey hey, Hey calm down. *Take deep breaths* You ain't a mess, it's fine..! Shh.. fuck what does (Y/n) do for Atticus when he upsets .. uh.. Hey, you wanna play with the kitty" Angel says, distracting her, Niffty stops crying before calming down. "yeah..." Angel puts Niffty on Husk's head while she giggles about it.