Prologue | The Beginning

(Y/n) (L/n)

Some know her being the most kindest, purest Seraphim angel out there. Making sure every angel were happy and healthy. (Y/n) befriended everyone and pretty much everyone treated her with the same amount of kindness, she showed them.

Some may call this a blessing from God himself while others would call it a curse..

Why you may ask?

Well there was one angel who she had befriend and would say she's the most closest with

Lucifer Morningstar

You see Angels were beings that worshipped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. From an outsiders point of view, you may think he's as pure as any other angel which he was from (Y/n)'s eyes.

But Lucifer was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. When she had befriend him, she was intrigued by everything he had shown her and curious about what would become of them. From then on, they were inseparable with each other, sharing Lucifer's ideas to everyone, hoping they would be curious just as much as she was but sadly he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven, for they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to not only to their order of their world but to (Y/n) too.

They had told (Y/n) to not associate with Lucifer's way of thinking. But that didn't stop her from talking with Lucifer

"Lucifer I'm sure they'll come around, trust" (Y/n) said, walking beside him

"I-I don't know (Y/n).. I mean you heard them.. they think the way I think is dangerous.."

She looked to her sadden friend before pulling him to a hug, trying her best to lift his spirts up

"Cheer up. I know for sure one day, your dreams will come true, whether it's you who makes them come true or others who you share it with"

Lucifer looked to his friend before wrapping his arms around her, in a comforting way, before letting her go and nodding to her. They had known each other for a quite some time and he was grateful for her being by his side, even she's the only one who believes his way of thinking wasn't a bad thing.

Though he was a bit confused with her. Spending the amount of time they were with spending, he couldn't help but see her somewhat differently but he couldn't understand why. The same thing was happening with (Y/n), the way she was close with Lucifer, both physically and mentally, made her question what she was feeling. She wanted to ask him but was too scared that it would change their relationship and asking anyone would result in others telling her to stop interacting him.

As time as past, the two angels watched as the other angels begin to expand the universe in their own ways. From the dust of the Earth, they had created Adam and Lilith. Now for (Y/n), she seemed to be curious about these two watched over them in curiosity. From what she'd seen, Adam didn't seem to be a good person to or for Lilith so she understood why she wouldn't accept him as an equal.

One day, Lucifer had join (Y/n) to see over the two first of mankind and was intrigued, not by both of them but one in particular. Lilith. From then on, Lucifer was drawn by Lilith's fierce independence, her rebellious actions and she mind of creative and dream like ideas

Like him

They had watched her fled into the Garden of Eden, upset by the resent events that happened to her with Adam. Lucifer had gone after her, along with (Y/n), trying to reason with him to not attract too much attention to himself or he'll be in trouble, while also being concerned with the women. Lucifer had reassured her that everything was fine and only wanted to talk with her.