Chapter 3

Heyyyo pups!!! I wanted to ask you if you want the pics of their wolves? And also, did the pics of the characters come thru? They should have :3

Mikayla's PIC

It had been a week since I had seen Damien. I winced as a prep shoved into me, causing my freshly cut arm to bump into the wall. Profanities hissed through my mouth as I glared at her.

"Oops, sorry!" She sneered in her high-pitched voice.

"Sorry my ass." I mumbled harshly.

I grumbled and continued to walk through the halls towards the cafeteria. I opened the doors and I started towards my table. I froze when I saw a gangly boy. He had honey colored hair with black streaks. His eyes were a beautiful chestnut/amber. I huffed and sat across from him.

His head whipped up as his eyes met mine. He stared at me, his eyes wide. I nearly fainted because of the strong emotions raging through me.

"H-hi." I mumbled.

"What do you want?" He muttered.

So much for being polite. Two can play it that game! So I smiled, too sweetly.

To my surprise, he smiled back. He had a perfect set of teeth. It was a genuine smile. Not a fake smile.

But I growled as a cold, white liquid poured down my Three Days Grace shirt. I heard laughing.

"Haha, consider yourself milked!" Mike chortled.

Before I could respond, the boy got up and walked up to Mike. He was just as tall as Mike, just kinda gangly.

"Thats funny. Really. Just not to me." He spat.

"So?" Mike growled.

"So" he shoved Mike into the wall, his eyes murderous,"its not funny at all."

"What the fuck?!" Mike snarled.

The boy just growled and shoved him harder. I watched in amazement and then I grinned. The boy looked at me and grinned back.

"See ya, Mikayla." He waved and left.

How did he know my name?

Damien's P.O.V

I didn't wanna tell her my name... she only knew my wolf. I loved how she smelled... like vanilla and cinnamon. She was beautiful, with lovely crimson eyes and amazing black hair.

I loved it when she grinned at me after I protected her. It got me all warm inside.

Maaaaaate my wolf sang.

I know, our beautiful mate. I sighed with him.

I loved everything about Mikayla. Only... I wish I could find who killed her mom. Dad says it was some rogues, but he gets this evil look, like hes hiding something. He told me I was an obedient kid. He told me i'd make a good Alpha to our pack of rogues. It wasn't even a pack, honestly. We always fought about everything.

He told me I was a natural killer... but that was only because I did as told. He said when I find my mate, she would respect me and if she didn't, he'd teach her a lesson. The thought made me sick.

I might as well skip class today... only... she was in my next class. So I headed for the English building in hopes that I'd see her. And she was there, milk caked in her hair. I growled quietly and sat across from her.

The class began, but I couldn't stop looking at my gorgeous mate. The way she bit her lip when thinking...

Whoa, get a hold of yourself!

I snuck looks at her as the class flew by. She tapped her leg and furrowed her brow when concentrating. It was cute. I sighed quietly, but growled loudly when I saw a ginger kid pinning a note softly to her back. Humans and werewolves alike looked at me in astonishment as I stood up, throwing my chair.

"Mr. Romero, would you-" my teacher began.

I went over there angrily and shoved the kid off off his chair snarling. I grabbed his shirt and threw him into the wall. He grunted and shot up, hitting anything in his path. With a growl he shifted, tackling me. I gritted my teeth and shoved him, punching his jaw.

He yelped and backed off, his dull red/brown fur flat against his body.

I got up, brushed myself off, and shot Mikayla a winning smile. She blushed and then I walked out, towards the woods.

Mikayla's P.O.V

I sighed. Who was he? I just knew him as 'the boy.' He protected me, not just once, twice.

Loving this kid! My wolf howled.

Me too. I chuckled.

So, were Alpha Dogs? She joked.

Hell ya! I rejoiced.

This was the most she's talked in years. I was glad.

Alpha dogs! Alpha dogs! Woo! Woo! Woo! She celebrated.

Haha yep. You seem happy. I chuckled.

Hey, lets go on a run! See our maaaate. She teased, but still serious.

Ok, ok. I giggled.

I shifted, feeling my legs shrink as my arms grew. i ran through the forest, leaving the school behind as i followed my mates hypnotizing scent of oranges and pine needles. Soon i saw the furry behind of a honey colored wolf. i tackled him, yipping playfully.

He grinned, and playfully rolled around, pushing me off. I playfully growled and nuzzled him as he plopped down next to me. We both panted, tired. I leaned into him, my heart pounding a mile a minute. he nuzzled my ear, tingles shot across my forehead. I turned to look at him. His beautiful amber eyes stared at me with love and affection.

I smiled, laying my head on his paws. He sighed, and i wanted to hear his voice. Before I could say anything, he got up and walked away, leaving me there. I could see the pain in his eyes as he left.

---------------

Song of the Day: Dead Bite by Hollywood Undead