A/N (please read)

Rogues Mate will only probably have 27 official chappies. I know, I'm sorry. The rest will be notes. I honestly didn't expect so many people to fall in love with my book(s)! I love you all so much and won't be able to function without you!

Hearing all of the positive remarks about my books make me so happy! It makes me want to write more! I honestly didn't expect this or Alphas Mate to become so popular. It was first made for giggles, you know? I can't believe you went out of your way to read my stories! Honestly it makes me a proud wolf to see my wattpad family enjoying alot of my works. No, I don't care if its bad, you guys love it.

As you may know, Rogues Mate might come to an end soon. I have put my blood, sweat, tears, and hopes into this story and you guys made my dream a reality. I appreciate it so much and I love you!

Any new Furballs and old Furballs dont be afraid to comment, share, vote, or spread this book! Also, stop by for a chat if ya like. I always love chatting with my readers' its a joy and a privilege to be associated with you all! I honestly don't care about haters or what age you are! You're all equal in my eyes.

If you have any SOTD requests, don't hesitate to inbox me! I'll reply asap, and i would greatly appreciate it! If Rogues Mate is finished and you still want a song of the day, I'll make a new story dedicated to all the songs that I just couldn't put in or I'll put it in my other stories. Either way, they're going public. CX until next time, my lovelies! Stay strong!