Epilogue

Hokay I'm tearing as I write this but here we go!

3rd Person Mode

The large, handsome man sat at the edge of the bed, head in his hands. His blue eyes were sad. She had been in a coma for almost three years. Two toddlers sat at his side, crying. One had crimson eyes and was a petite little girl, the other an intimidating blonde haired boy. Next to them, Alpha Logan sat with his wife, Luna Sarah. All of them were crying.

Suddenly, the woman who was lying in bed twitched. Her brunette hair was brushed to its' glossy perfection. Her face contorted, but relaxed. With a loud, gasping breath, she opened her emerald eyes.

"Mikayla, Damien, Katie... Erik?" She seemed confused.

"Who's Damien, Erik, and Katie, mommy?" The girl crawled up. Her mom started crying and swept the daughter in a hug.

"Oh Mikayla." She sobbed.

"Krystal." Blake breathed, his eyes red and puffy.

"Blake!!!! You're not insane! Oh my god I love you!" She was engulfed in everyone's love and embrace. She was crying so hard, she felt the love she had burst in those words.

The pack doctor came in.

"What happened?" Krystal asked, fear spiking her eyes.

"You were in a coma. Your wolf couldn't handle both children. All that you had thought that had happened isn't real." The doctor explained, giving Krystal a smile.

"Oh thank god!" Krystal sighed.

"KRYSTAL MY LOVE! YOU'RE AWAKE MY SLEEPING BEAUTY!" A redhead screamed, running and tackling Krystal.

"Alex!" Krystal laughed, tearing up.

"I can't tell you how many times she either quoted Shakespeare or tried to kiss your face to make you awake." Blake laughed.

"Shut up it was out of love!" Alex squeezed Krystal even tighter.

"There's one problem, though." The doctor said nervously.

"Yes?" Krystal sounded scared.

"You can't drink for two years. Alcohol. Drinking champ." The pack doctor grinned.

"Phew!" Krystal laughed. Alex looked horrified.

"Why?!" She bawled.

"Alex, calm down." Krystal soothed her.

Blake leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss.

"I love you." Blake said.

"And I, you." Krystal replied.

"Gag me!" Little Mikayla said, grimacing. Everyone laughed.

"Momma, what does that mean?" Ace popped up, interested.

"It means yuck!" Mikayla growled.

"HEY EVERYONE!!! KRYSTAL IS BACK!!!! I KISSED HER TO LIFE!!!" Alex screamed.

"My ears!" Krystal joked.

The whole pack came rushing in to welcome Krystal back.

Through the whole time, the only thought on Krystal's mind was

I love my family. Nothing will ever separate us. Not even my life.

Omg D': I'm crying!!! Betcha didn't see that coming!!!!!!

SOTD: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.