Chapter 16

I'm back! Welcome back my lovelies I appreciate you all and I thank you for reading the A/N!!!

Damien's POV

a sharp pain ran in my foot as we charged in the land. I fell, groaning.

Damien?! Koda ran to me, looking frantically at me.

Mikayla! I roared, my wolf gaining control.

I leapt up, and we were surrounded by the rogues the sections had managed to lead off for a while. With a snarl, I ripped into my friends and old family. I knew deep down they wouldn't hurt me. Blood scrawled the air, fur flew everywhere, and screams, howls, snarls, and yelps filled the air. I ripped into them, one by one. They were blocking my way to my mate. Suddenly, I froze. My brother stood there, dark grey wolf ready, brown eyes gleaming murderously.

Hello, brother. He sneered.

What's up, Ugly? I growled, gaining a bit more control.

He lunged, and I dodged. He tumbled and I advanced on him, jaws open. His paw jammed my throat, and I choked, but ended up swiping his face. He gave an ugly yowl and I sunk my teeth into his face. He gurgled and tried to swipe my face. I ignored him and tore a steamy slab of his cheek off, blood spraying my face.

Brother, please! He begged.

I glared at him, blood dripping from my jaws. He looked sincere and whimpers were rolling off of his tongue.

Burn in hell. I snarled, and clamped on his throat. Air hissed from his jaws as his windpipe cracked under my jaws. I jerked up, and began shredding into his neck. When I was sure he was dead, I looked around and saw the rogues retreating. Then I Burst in the door and ran to find what was rightfully mine. I scrabbled upstairs to see the room empty. Just a bit of blood and two dead rogues. Shit.

...

Mikayla's POV

I was crying. Kevin had me over his shoulder, running and growling curses. Behind me, three rogues were carrying my knocked-out father.

"Shut up!" He snarled at me.

I pounded on his back, but no avail. He ignored me and we kept running. My feet were chained. I sunk my teeth into his shoulder. He hissed and threw me on the ground.

"Listen, bitch! You fucking bite me again and I'll break your goddamn jaw!" He growled.

In reply I spat a mix of blood, saliva, and dirt in his face. He flushed with anger, slung me over his shoulder and continued running.

Da. I called.

Da! I cried.

His eyes opened into tiny slits.

M-mikayla? He groaned.

Da, he took us! I'm scared! I sobbed.

Baby girl, it'll be Ok. The backup-

Is gone! I wailed.

What?! He jerked.

The rogues shouted in surprise and dropped him.

Oof. Shouldn't have don't that. He grunted. The muzzle had been taken off.

Da snarled and managed to rip into one rogue. The other bashed his head again.

Da! I felt tears stream down my face as Da went limp.

The rogue grunted and we continued in the thick foliage

We ended up at a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. I felt more tears fall as he slammed open the door and walked downstairs. He threw me on the cement floor. Minutes later my father came crashing down.

"I'll be back, bitch." He snarled. The door slammed.

The white light was bright, and it hit me in the face. I realized, with a jolt, this was an old prison cell. It had a toilet, a nasty sink, and two cots. I ran to my dad and hugged him tightly.

"Da." I sobbed. A whimper escaped his throat.

Mikayla. He sighed in relief.

"He.... he's going to come back." I said shakily. Dad got up shakily, and then held me close.

No he's not getting near you. Is... is there water here? He groaned. I looked and saw a small tray with two bowls of soup and two cups of water.

I hungrily ate it, and so did my dad. He shifted, and found a big shirt and some boxers.

" Dad, I'm scared."

"Don't worry. I won't let you die. I can't lose both of my girls." He sighed and held me to his chest.

"We need to find a way out." I said.

"Yes, we do." Dad said, thinking. The door flung open.

"Hickory, Dickory, Dock. The wolf came down to mock. Daddy died and girly cried, hickory dickory dock." Kevin cooed creepily. I shivered and Dad pushed me behind him, preparing for whatever hell this man had prepared.

...

Ermagherd I wanna cry. Will she make it out? What will happen?! Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!

SOTD: Therapy by All Time Low