Chapter 5

Damn it had to rewrite the whole 6 chappies. Thank you wattpad FML

Blake's POV

I had realized just how much I was to my children. My wolf told me to get my act together, stop grieving, and help my Angel. He was done with grieving.

Guard. I croaked.

Yes sir? Alpha? His voice held shock and he was surprised.

Clean me up. It's about time I got my act together. I said. He opened the gate and cleaned my fur, cutting the mats out and brushing me. I nodded.

Thank you.

He opened the door for me and I burst out, howling happily at my freedom. My wolf subsided, giving me absolute control. I loved it. For once I was glad that I wasn't insane.

I heard Mikayla howl the pack meeting and chuckled. That's my girl.

I overheard her talking about a hunting party. Wait, what?!

No, my daughter wouldn't go alone. She would not. I wouldn't allow it.

I will. For Krystal. I boomed.

Immediately I was attacked by the love of my daughter. I yipped with joy and everyone chorused a greeting. Mikayla was licking my face and whimpering.

Okay, okay. I chuckled.

I knew you were alive! I knew you weren't insane! I knew you loved us. I heard the panic in her voice as she nuzzled the crap out of me.

My wolf basked in her attention, loving the fact that my daughter still cared.

Okay. She cleared her throat, back to business.

She's grown so much. I whispered.

Without us. My wolf snapped at me. I rolled my eyes.

Anyone else want to join this hunting party? When no other offer was given, she nodded her head and looked at the volunteers.

Meet me in the pack room.

...

"What about if we attack in sections here-"

"No, Ace. What if he finds out and ambushes us?" Mikayla was all business and, quite frankly, bitchy. I chuckled softly at this.

"Just listen-" he was cut off by her.

"Ugh! Dad!' Ace growled, looking at me.

"Well, he is the boss." I chuckled again, amused.

"Please, sis. Hear me out." He cried.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. She looked so much like Krystal when she did that.

"Section one can go here. Section two is in front. They will be the distraction. Then section three and one will help keep the rogues off of section two. Section four will then go in and ambush Kevin." Ace said proudly.

"That's.... not bad." I said.

"How do we find this place?" Mikayla snorted.

"Nick." I growled. He looked at me.

"Yes, sir?" He asked.

"You're our bests nose, you and Collin go and try to catch a scent." I said.

"Yes sir." And they were off.

"Who is in what section?" I asked.

"You and Mikayla are 4. Me and Collin will be 2. Jason and Alex are 3. Nick and Katie will be 1." Ace stated.

"And everyone else?"

"Backup."

SOTD: Dance with the devil by breaking benjamin