Chapter 7

Okay so this is all I'm doing for now. Until I can somehow make two more new chappies your stuck. I'm sorry. Blame it on Wattpad. Its wattpads fault they deleted my chappies DX

Mikayla's POV

I grumbled angrily as I scraped the gum off of the desk. I couldn't help but sneak a couple of glances at Damien. His muscles flexed as he pushed the gum off. I felt breathless as I watched him.

He glanced at me and smirked. I blushed and looked away.

"Hey." He called. I looked up and a glob of gum stuck to my face.

"Ew!" I squealed and picked it off.

He burst into laughter. I glared at him.

"What?" He laughed.

"You're an ass." I huffed.

"I know." He smirked and walked over to the radio. I saw him plug in his phone and turn on his music. The song "Do It Now Remember It Later" came on. I grinned and grabbed the tape, advancing on him.

"Let's not get too carried away." He backed away, eyes wide, hands out.

"What's to carry?" I smirked and tackled him, putting tape on his face. He squirmed and I leapt off, giggling.

"Hey!" He grabbed the paint bottle and flicked paint at me. I squealed and tackled him, dribbling paint on him.

"No fair! No fair!" He laughed and I ran away from him. I didn't realize what my wolf was screaming at me. I grabbed the bucket of gum.

"Don't you dare." He glared at me.

I dumped the bucket on his head, and he tried to pull it off.

"Oops." I giggled.

"Its stuck!" He sounded panicked.

"Here, idiot." I laughed and ripped the bucket off. He screamed like a girl as the bucket came off.

Little globs of gum stuck to his messy hair.

I snickered.

"You're mean." He pouted. It was adorable.

I laughed even more and we both froze as the teacher caught us.

"Uh oh.." I gasped.

...

"You did what?" The principle really sounded mad.

"Trashed the class... on accident." I said shakily.

"Ugh, what am I to do with you?!" He sighed angrily.

"Hmm... give us an A in English." The boy leaned towards the principle, all business.

"No!" The principle turned red.

"Well, I don't know then." The gangly boy gave an adorable chuckle.

I just pulled my phone out and began playing Five Nights at Freddy's 4.

"Excuse me?" Growled the principle.

"You're excused." I snickered.

"That's not appropriate behavior!" He roared.

"My father is an Alpha. So am I. You don't control me." I growled.

He grew pale at my words. He knew i was right.

"But I am an adult." He stated shakily.

I rolled my eyes again. I saw he boy snicker in his cupped hands.

"Fine, no punishment. But don't do it again." The principle said nervously.

Okay so ik it wasn't that great tbh the first one was better. But you know what I'm tired and truly wanna just finish this sh*t for Pete's sake.

SOTD: Fantasy Girl by Baby Bash