Chapter 14

So much drama in this one story! Oh I've decided on 30 chappies CX almost halfway there!

Mikayla's POV

Can we please rest? Someone begged. We had been trailing for about an hour now.

Are you tired? I fired at him.

No, but I want to sit. He complained.

Then no. Suck it up. We're getting close. I growled as the scent became stronger. Blake chuckled but stayed on alert. Damien seemed nervous.

There. I pointed my muzzle downhill towards an old warehouse. Dozens of Rogues littered the place. They were mainly brown, but a couple were white or creamy or grey.

There's the Beta. Damien pointed to a small silver wolf. She was leading about twelve big brown wolves. I had to refrain from laughing. It was a ridiculous sight.

Game plan. Remember plan B if everything fails? I turned to my group. They nodded.

Look, I'm proud of you all. If i don't make it-

Don't. Blake and Damien growled.

If I don't make it, then I want you all to know that I love you all. I couldn't be more proud of you all and what you are doing for me. For mum. She looks down at us from heaven, I know it. May Nyx be with you always and forever. I bowed my head. Oily tears struck the ground as they all bowed their heads back.

Plan B was that if Blake, Damien, Koda, Max, Tony, Josh and i all die, then we must run or surrender or fight until we all perish. If one of us dies, we fight harder until we fall.

I closed my eyes and saw a midnight black wolf in front of me.

Mum. I breathed.

Micky. You're Ok. She soothed my frantic heart.

Of course, mum. I cried and ran to her, nuzzling her soft black fur.

I am watching over you. I have to warn you about something. She said.

What, mum? I quivered in fear.

Someone you love will join me in heaven. She said, serious.

Who? I gasped.

I do not know. What I do know is that I miss you. I love you.

I hugged her tightly to my chest, and she let out a long howl. I felt salty tears drip into her fur.

Everything will be okay. Take care of your mate, my Angel. She murmured softly.

Will I...? I paused.

See me again? She finished.

Yes. I breathed.

Dear, I am in the grass you walk on, in the love from your father, in the breeze that sings to you. I am everywhere. She replied.

That doesn't answer my question. I sighed.

No. She said after a long pause.

I love you. I said softly.

And I, you.

Let's go. I sighed, and we all separates into our positions.

...

Sorry its So short DX don't kill me! *hides behind Damien* cliffhanger thoooeeee!

SOTD: Roger Rabbit by SWS