Chapter 21

Told you it wasn't over. I don't lie CX

Mikayla's POV

I stood beside Damien as we waited for our registration.

"Yes, good evening sir, did you make a reservation?" A tall, thin, fancy man asked.

"Yes, in fact I did." Damien said proudly. He looked very sexy in his suit.

He glanced at me, eyes darkening. Warning me.

Little one, I suggest you control your thoughts. His voice was thick. I giggled.

When we told him out names, he lead us to a table with a clear view of the night sky.

"It's beautiful." I gaped.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said sweetly. We had been together for about a year now, but we haven't mated.

"Thank you, Sir Handsome." I smirked.

Little one. He warned. I laughed again.

"There's something I wanted to ask you for a long time now, Micky." He murmured, blushing beet red.

"Yes?" I asked, my heart pounding. He didn't....

He got on one knee with a small case. I held my breath. People turned to look.

"Micky, you're the love of my life and my world. I don't know what I would do without you. So I'm here to ask..... will you marry me?" Sweat beaded his forehead as he waited for my answer.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Huh?" He looked shocked.

"Yes! A million times, yes!" I laughed as he hugged me tightly, spinning me. Everyone laughed and cheered as tears ran down my face. Damien was around twenty one and I was twenty. We were old enough to marry.

"I love you." I murmured, my forehead pressed on his.

"And I, you." He said before giving me a passionate kiss.

...

"You're what?!" Katie squealed.

After the huge Rogue War, me and her had gotten along pretty well.

"Getting married!" I sang.

"No my god! Who's your bridesmaid?" She asked.

"You, of course!" I shrieked and she squealed. Max passed by my room and groaned.

"I can feel your girliness from downstairs!" He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." We both threw pillows at him, laughing. He muttered curses.

"We have got to get you a dress." She told me.

"You're the fashionista!" I laughed.

...

"Hmmmmm... no. Too puffy." She shook her head. I groaned.

I changed into a simple white dress. It had small pearls in an elegant fashion and it for me perfectly. It had no sleeves and had layers on the back.

"Hmm.. spin around?" She asked as i came out. I did as told.

"Perfect!" She said. I breathed a sigh of relief. We paid for the dress and walked out. Just as we did, Katie froze. Her nostrils flared.

"Katie?" I asked.

"Mine." She stated gruffly, her nose tilted in the air, her blue eyes darkening. Her red hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Where?" I asked, excitement gnawing st my gut. I turned and saw a guy who was sniffing the air as well. He had short blonde hair, hazel eyes, and was incredibly tall and muscular.

Once he saw her, he bolted towards her. She did the same. They embraced and he inhaled her scent, burying his face in her neck.

"Mine. Mine. All mine. Mine." He murmured over and over in her ear. I chuckled and looked at Katie.

"Uh.... what's your name?" She asked him, turning red and pulling away.

"Erik." He growled lustfully and held on to her, walking with his arms wrapped around her and his chest to her back as we walked. Watching them made my heart ache for Damien.

Look in front of you, sweetheart. His voice rang in my head. The sweet smell of oranges and pine filled my nose. It automatically brought a smile to my face and I saw him.

"Baby!" I screamed, unable to control myself as I lunged in his arms. He chuckled.

"You can't see the dress, Mr. Romero." I murmured in his neck as he waited for Katie to catch up, his hands holding me up by cupping my butt.. my face turned red.

"You don't need a dress to be beautiful, love." He growled lustfully in my ear, making me shiver.

He began walking. We were all in awkward positions. I was koala hugging Damien, the bag gently hitting his back with each step, his hands holding me close.

Katie and Erik were walking in sync, Erik still holding her to his chest and his chin on her head. We walked outside to the car that was waiting. I didn't want to let Damien go.

"You have to." He chuckled.

"No." I growled stubbornly, holding him tighter.

"Fine, but if we get in a crash-"

"It'll be your fault." I teased. We all got in the car.

I was now sitting on his lap, and he chuckled as he strapped us in. I listened to the heartbeats until I dozed, the bag in the back with Erik and Katie.

Aweeeeeeeeee that's so cute!! Lol I love this chappie! Only like, 3 more left my lovelies!!!!

SOTD: Nicotine by Panic! At the Disco