End of an era

A/n: You guys are getting two today and this one's going to be the best chapter yet.

It's been four weeks. My injury is healed and we've started looking for the Joker again. There have been reports about suspicous truck convoys going in Gotham. Spoiler and I have sent to check it out. I'm perched on a rooftop watching over the street when Spoiler walks up behind me.

Spoiler: You may be taking too much after Bruce.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Spoiler: You look like your brooding.

Y/n: Whatever.

Spoiler: Oh. Look!

I look down at the street and see the convoy. I glide down and land on the truck at the front. I go towards the back and kick in the door. Two men are inside and they rush at me. I slam ones head into the wall and knee the other in the face. I then go to the front to stop the truck. I knock out the driver, push him out of the truck, get in the seat and stop the truck.

Y/n: Spoiler, I got one.

Spoiler: I can stop the others. The sped up.

Y/n: Alright. Meet me at the truck I'm in.

Spoiler: Okay.

We meet outside of the truck. We go to the back enter. The cargo was a few canisters of an unknown gas. We take them and go back to cave. I analyze them and find out that it's Scarecrow's fear toxin. Dick walks up behind me.

Dick: So, what is it?

Y/n: Fear toxin. We need to find those other trucks.

Dick and I go to find the other trucks. We finally track them down in an empty lot and try to sneak over. But there are too many men, so we stay hidden. Then, a fancy car pulls up and out walks the city's mob boss. A clown car pulls up soon after and Joker comes out.

They talk for a bit, but things get heated between Joker and Falcone. Falcone calls his men but some men come out of the clown car as well. They gun down the mob members. The Joker laughs, talks a little more, then shoots Falcone in the chest twice and then once in the head.

Nightwing: What the hell?

Joker and his men take the trucks and leave. I'm able to put a tracker on one of the trucks when they pass our hiding spot. We go back to the cave and tell Bruce. He's talking with Selina when we arrive.

Bruce: Let's go.

Selina: I'm coming with you.

They suit up and we follow the tracker. It ends at a funhouse the looks old and decrepit.

Y/n: I have a really bad feeling about this.

We enter and realize how big the place is. We look around and see two paths.

Batman: Split up. Nightwing, with me.

They split off and go left, leaving me and Selina to go to the right. We start walking, looking around franticly as to not be suprised.

Catwoman: I already regret coming with you guys.

Y/n: This place is huge. Where could he be?

Something jumps out at me and I kick it. It was an old electronic witch that makes sudden moves and noises.

Y/n: Dammit. Are we sure this isn't Scarecrow's doing?

We continue walking and when we turn the corner I feel a sudden pain in my head then everything goes black.

Batman's pov

Nightwing and I are still walking around and have found nothing.

Nightwing: What exactly should we be looking for?