Afterlife

Y/n's pov

I wake up feeling weightless. I open my eyes to see I'm floating in what looks to be space.

???: Y/n.

I turn and see a large man dressed in green.

Y/n: Who are you? Where am I?

Specter: It doesn't matter. What does matter is where you are going.

Y/n: Where am I going?

Specter: The House of Mystery.

Y/n: What is that?

Specter: Time to find out.

I'm suddenly transorted to a place with a large yard with trees and a large house. It kind of looks like the Manor. I enter the house where everyone is inside.

Bruce: Y/n. There you are.

Cass: We've been waiting for you.

Y/n: You have?

Alfred: It is customary to have dinner when every member of the family has arrived.

We all sit down at the table and start eating dinner. We all talk about how everything has been going and how good our lives are.
Cass must have seen my confused face because she comments on it.

Cass: Are you okay?

I snap out of it and look at everyone smiling and being happy. I smile as well.

Y/n: Never better.

Ra's Al Ghoul's pov

My men bring me the body of young Y/n and lower it in front of me.

Ra's: Good. Now, prepare him for the Lazuras Pit.

They take him away to a chamber to prepare him.

Bruce's pov

As I walk through a hallway in the Manor I get a call. I answer it.

???: Mr. Wayne, I'm with the Gotham Cemetary. There has been a grave robbing at your son, Y/n L/n's grave. Can you come down here please?

Bruce: I'll be right there.

I get the other three and we get in the car and drive to the cemetary. When we arrive he leads us to Y/n's grave. I never thought they would take his body.

Bruce: Where is his casket?

Grounds keeper: We have security footage.

Bruce: Let me see it.

He takes us to a security office and shows us the footage. We see a group of people dig him up and take him away. We know who wears those clothes. The Leauge of Shadows.

We leave and go back to the Manor. Ra's had something to do with this. Time to pay him a visit. But first we need help. I go to the batcave and call everyone. They all answer quickly.

Bruce: I need your help.

Kate: What happened?

Bruce: The league of Shadows took Y/n's body.

Dick: They did what?!

Bruce: They took him. We need to get him back.

Dick: I think I speak for everyone when I say "I'll be there soon."

Bruce: Thank you.

Timeskip

Ra's pov

Ra's: Is the boy almost ready?