The Sound of Scilence

Y/n's pov

October 27th, 2024

Slade: You couldn't just quit could you?

He kicks me over.

Slade: You just had to keep chasing, keep fighting.

I get up. He swings his sword at me but I catch it with the spikes on my gauntlet and break it. He kicks me backwards. He then shoots me in the leg.

Y/n: Ah!

He grabs a shorter sword.

Slade: Good bye, Y/n.

Two days earlier

Deathstroke broke out. He's been causing anarchy in Gotham for past two weeks and if we don't stop him soon it's going to get worse. Bruce has given me, Nightwing, and Red Hood the job to find out what he has planned. We found out he's hiding in a large abandoned factory and thats where me and the other two are sneaking around right now.

We're sneaking around on the ground and see that Slade has entered a room with two criminals. Bane and Penguin. One has influence and the other has strength. Slade has the one thing they don't. Brains. While hiding we listen in on their conversation.

Slade: We're going to break everyone out of Arkham and Blackgate. Bane will take care of Blackgate, and you will take care of Arkham.

Penguin: Why do I have to deal with the nut jobs?

Slade: Batman will go after Bane first because of his strength and I want the Bat away from the others who are in Arkham. I'll lure the rest of them out.

Bane: How?

Slade: Just wait.

We feel like we have enough of what we need and sneak back to the batcave. I walk up to Bruce.

Y/n: Bruce, I know what they are doing. Bane's attacking Blackgate and Penguin is attacking Arkham.

Bruce: When?

Y/n: Slade said he was going to do something to distract us.

Bruce: Take Cassandra and Damian. Go take down Penguin so we can focus on Bane.

I nod and the three of us gear up and head to the location we believe to be Penguin's safehouse. We enter and attack every henchman we see. We eventually make it to where he should be. I kick open the door and Damian runs in. Someone kicks him in the face and then beats him. I look at who is is... it's Slade.

Y/n: Your not supposed to be he-

Slade: I knew you were there Y/n. That's why we're acting now.

Y/n: You son of a bitch.

I rush at him and he punches me. He then throws me into the wall. He then starts hitting me even more. Orphan runs and starts attacking him.

Y/n: Don't! He's to strong! Take Robin and go!

She doesn't listen and keeps fighting. Slade eventually knocks her out. He then grabs her begins to leave. I rush at him again and stabs me with a small knife.

Slade: Hmmm. You reacted different to this one being hurt... you have a connection, don't you?

He leaves and I start looking around. I see a green vial and go to grab it, I then see multiple vials and take them. Damian wakes up and helps me back to the cave.

A day later

Every thing has gone bad the others are out fighting criminals while I'm still healing. To make it worse they still haven't found Cass yet.  I ran an analysis on the vial of green liquid... it's Venom. The same stuff Bane uses. I know what I need to do to get Cass back. I grab an injection gun and inject myself with it after putting my suit on. It makes me a bit stronger and a bit taller but other than that nothing. I go to find Slade's men and find a group of three.