Ending Change

A/n: I'm changing the end up a little bit.

3rd person

A young boy runs through the streets of Gotham as a man chases him. He tries to lose him by making unpredictable turns. He turns into an alleyway but It's a dead end.

Man: You shouldn't have stolen from me boy.

He is about to hit the boy when suddenly a man wearing robes and a hood comes down and starts attacking the man. The man in robes flicks his wrist and shoves it towards him. The man goes still and reaches for his own neck. He falls to his knees and then to the ground.

Kid: What... what did you do?

The man turns around to face the kid who sees that the man has a blade coming from his wrist. He puts his wrist back into a resting position. Then he gets on one knee and puts his hand on the boys shoulders.

Man: Why was that man chasing you?

Kid: I... stole from him. I needed to... to survive.

Man: Where are your parents?

Kid: They're dead. I'm an orphan.

The man looks at the kid for a bit.

Man: What's your name?

Kid: Y/n.

Man: Come with me Y/n. My name is Alex Kenway.

They walk towards a man hole and the man lifts it up.

Y/n: The sewer?

Alex: It isn't a sewer.

Y/n climbs down the ladder followed by Alex. They walk for a bit before walking up to a door. Alex knocks a certain pattern on the door. The door is opened by a man wearing similar attire to Alex.

Man: Welcome back.

We keep walking until we see an older looking man.

Man: Alex. Who is the boy?

Alex: His name is Y/n, Grandmaster.

Grandmaster: Why have you brought him here?

Alex: He was being chased by a man, I saved him. He said he was an orphan. I couldn't just leave him there.

Grandmaster: You're too good of a man, Alex. It can be a weakness. Take the boy to an orphanage.

Alex: Grandmaster, please. Let me train the boy. He could be of use against the Templars.

The man known as the Grandmaster goes quiets for a few seconds.

Grandmaster: Train the boy. Update me on his progress.

Alex: Thank you, Grandmaster.

We walk away.

Y/n: Who are the templars?

Alex: They are a group of people hellbent on making mankind slaves. Now follow me. I'll take you to your room.

He leads me to a room with a bed. I lay in it and go to sleep.