Peculiar Encounter

Hisako quickly made way towards the scent, and was caught off guard by what she found. In front of her was a girl who was helping a man. Despite her efforts, he pushed her to the ground and began cursing her out.
"She did nothing wrong, that man would fit perfectly in Hell." Hisako thought as she made herself known.
"Who the Hell are you bitch?" The man shouted, draining Hisako's patience. She immediately set him ablaze, the girl watching in horror as this man burned to ashes.
"W-who are you?!" She asked startled.
"I'm Hisako Soga, the princess of Hell." She said as she glared at the girl.
"W-well, I guess that makes sense. Only a princess could be so pr-pretty." She stuttered, causing Hisako to get flustered.
"State your name human, flirting won't save you!" She yelled, her body burning with embarrassment.
"Natsumi Ueno, at your service." She said as she stood up and bowed. Hisako was confused on how a follower of Heaven could be so nice to a demon. She knew that killing her would weaken the Angels significantly, but something deep inside her was telling her not to.
"This girl is different. She's clearly on the side of Heaven, yet she has no ill will toward a devil like me. Just who are you Ueno-San?" She thought to herself as she suddenly grabbed Natsumi by the hand and began to drag her.
"I need you to help me blend in, you'll help me if you don't want to die." She said as her face was still beet red. Natsumi simply laughed and smiled as she ran ahead, now being the one dragging Hisako.
"Sure thing, I'll show you the way to my apartment!" Hisako was even more confused now.
"This girl is an anomaly. I can tell by her scent that she wants into Heaven, yet helping the princess of Hell would definitely stop that from happening. Just who are you Natsumi Ueno?"