One on One

After the meeting had ended, Hisako brought Natsumi back to her room.
"We've narrowed things down quite a bit, now we gotta search." Hisako stated as she let out a long sigh. Natsumi noticed she was stressed, and pulled her close to her chest. Hisako calmed down a bit after hearing Natsumi's heartbeat.
"I know this may be a bit presumptuous, but would it be okay with you if we continue where we left off? Before the meeting I mean." Natsumi asked, her face was bright red from how much she was blushing. Hisako laughed and moved her face closer to Natsumi's. They looked into each other's eyes as they got closer and closer. Hisako took a deep breath in, preparing herself, but Natsumi rushed ahead and kissed her. Hisako was surprised at first, but she quickly calmed down as she kissed back. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but the bliss that came from it made it feel much longer. After the two lovebirds pulled away, they stared at each other with desire.
"You know, Asmodeus taught me a few things. I've always wanted to try but" Hisako started as she spoke of the Sin of Lust, but was cut off by Natsumi.
"You don't need to say any more, let's do it." Hisako pulled Natsumi close, and they got busy.

Hisako's eyes slowly opened as she sat up from her bed, she suddenly felt something soft touch her bare back.

(Before anyone ask, yes, they are nude)"Morning!" Natsumi said cheerfully as she wrapped her arms around Hisako's hips

"Morning!" Natsumi said cheerfully as she wrapped her arms around Hisako's hips.
"You know, for being Gods daughter, you were really good."
"All I did was follow your lead princess~." Natsumi teased, causing Hisako to blush more. Hisako leaned in to kiss Natsumi, but stopped when a frantic knock could be heard at the door.
"Who is it?" Hisako asked, and the knocker revealed themselves as one of Hisako's female servants. Hisako allowed her to enter. The maid looked confused by the sight of the princess of Hell lying in bed with a mortal undressed, but a swift glare from Hisako prevented any questions.
"I urge you to get dressed immediately your Highness, we have an emergency." Hisako raised an eyebrow in confusion as she asked what kind of Emergency. The maid paused for a bit before answering.
"It's your mother, Lilith."