Holy Ground

It was the 29th of December, the last Sunday of the month. There were only 2 more days till the next extermination, meaning this meeting with Sister Isabelle was Hisako's last chance to change things. Once Hisako walked into the church, her gag reflex kicked in, like she was about to vomit. She sucked it up and continued.
"Are you okay?!" Natsumi asked, concern plastered on her face.
"Yeah, this is normal." Hisako stated plainly. Natsumi had a look of confusion on her face, prompting Hisako to explain further.
"Church's are holy grounds, so demons naturally aren't welcome. What happens to demons when they are on church grounds depends on certain things. If you're a sinner or a low rank Hell borne, then that gag reflex you saw from me earlier would happen earlier when they're a certain distance from the building. And they start to disintegrate if they enter the church."
"What about high rank demons like yourself?" Natsumi asked, even more curious on the topic.
"High rank Hell bornes don't feel the gag until they enter the building. As for the disintegration, that will only happen if we make contact with a holy object." Hisako explained. Natsumi jotted what she said down, eager to learn as much as possible. Hisako queered as to when the meeting would be, and Natsumi replied that it would be after the service once everyone was gone. Hisako walked into the Sanctuary, only to immediately walk out and threw up into a trash can nearby.
"All these prayers make me sick." Hisako stated as threw up again. Natsumi stood nearby and rubbed her back to comfort her, admiring how she'd do this despite the discomfort she was clearly in. Hisako immediately felt better after the service had ended, and all the people had left.
"You must be the woman Natsumi told me about. I am Sister Isabelle, I'm truly grateful to meet you." She wore typical nun attire, and a golden cross hanging from her neck. Hisako could sense a mass amount of holy energy from the cross, and made a point to not get too close.

"I heard you have direct contact with Heaven, is that true?" Hisako asked aggressively as she tilted her head

"I heard you have direct contact with Heaven, is that true?" Hisako asked aggressively as she tilted her head. Sister Isabelle confirmed it before asking why she wanted to know. She answered this question by using her magic to reveal her true form.

"My name is Hisako Soga, and I am the current princess of Hell residing in the Pride Ring

"My name is Hisako Soga, and I am the current princess of Hell residing in the Pride Ring. I'd like to have a meeting the heads of Heaven, so call them down."