The Conclusion?

Hisako's eyes filled with tears when she saw Natsumi, who helped her to her feet.
"Are you okay?" Natsumi asked with concern. Hisako simply nodded. Hisako was about to hug her before Adam got back up to his feet.
"How is a living soul even down here?!" He asked with anger, and Hisako was curious as well.
"That's none of your business asshat." Natsumi said as her and Hisako rushed to attack Adam. He tried to fend the two off, but he had no time to breathe with them striking one after another. Hisako stabbed Adam with her weapon again, and threw him at Natsumi, who kicked him into a rock. Some nearby Angels tried to help him, but Hisako held her weapon to his neck, holding him hostage.
"Go ahead, kill me." Adam said with a cocky smile.
"Jesus christ you're pathetic. You'd seriously rather die than accept defeat, well to bad. Live, but live knowing you only do because I let you." Hisako threatened as she pulled her weapon away from Adam.
"Now take your pathetic ass, and those of the other Executors still alive, and go home." Adam begrudgingly agreed and returned through the portal they came from, which sealed shut once the last Angel was through. Natsumi and Hisako cheered as they had won. Natsumi explained how she even arrived in Hell before being sent back to Earth.

Adam walked towards a woman watching the sun.
"I apologize Mrs, we failed." Adam said with remorse.
"Your job was to kill that brat, and you failed? The job was originally to kill Lucifer, which you accomplished. I thought killing his brat would be child's play, so how the fuck did you fail?!" I woman hissed at him. A look of fear appeared on his face as he tried to explain himself.
"She was stronger than we thought, we won't fail next time." The woman raised an eyebrow in response.
"You're right, you won't fail next time, because you won't have a next time." The woman stomped on Adam's leg, pinning him on the ground.
"You had a fucking century to kill that brat, and you failed every fucking year, I'm done giving you chances." The woman started using magic on Adam, contorting his body.
"You're gonna wish that brat killed you, cause when I'm done, you'll barely recognize what you've become. This will be fun." The woman said with a twisted smile. Adam was in great pain, so much that he could only get out three words.
"I'm sorry, Lilith."