Learning More

Hisako walked out of the bathroom in her Hell attire, taking immediate notice of Natsumi sitting on the coach. She walked over and tapped her shoulder, startling the human girl in the process.
"It's just you Ms. Soga, you scared me." Natsumi said as she twiddled her thumbs. Hisako let out a small sigh before sitting down next to her.
"I may be a princess, but cut the formalities will you. Just use my first name." Hisako stated plainly, surprising Natsumi.
"S-sure thing H-H-Hisako." She said with a stutter, which caused a smile to pull on Hisako's lips. Natsumi suddenly asked why Hisako was in the mortal realm to begin with.
"It's because of what the Angels do once a year. I thought killing off some worshippers would give Hell the advantage." She stated. Natsumi tilted her head, confused.
"If you have a disagreement with Heaven, why not talk to them directly?" Natsumi asked, the confusion now on Hisako. Seeing she was confused, Natsumi explained further.
"The church I go to on Sunday has a special nun. Her name is Sister Isabelle. Some people in the church say she has direct contact with the highest ranks of Angels." Hisako sighed before responding.
"I'm not going to act on rumors you know. Unless you're 100% certain she can contact Heaven, I'm not interested." This statement excited Natsumi as she stood up swiftly and stood in front of the princess.
"She can, she told me. I'm actually being trained by Sister Isabelle herself to one day take her place! She hasn't shown me how yet, but she has confirmed she's able to contact Heaven directly." This intrigued Hisako. While her original plan was to kill worshipers to weaken the Angels, talking things out could also solve things. She turned to look at the nearby calendar, seeing the date. December 23rd, a Monday. Knowing how worshipers only attended church on Sunday, she had to bide her time until the 29th.
"Take me with you this coming Sunday, schedule a meeting." Hisako demanded as she grabbed a paper and pen, jotting down the points she wanted to cover.
"I will make them hear me, no matter the cost!" Hisako thought with determination, a new flame of hope burning in her eyes. She was determined to change things.