Divine Intervention

Natsumi ran to the church as fast as she could, knowing Isabelle stayed there until the late hours of the night. Isabelle was doing her usual prayer when Natsumi slammed the door wide open, garnering the attention of Isabelle.
"I apologize again for"
"Shut it!" Natsumi cut her off before walking up to her.
"Take me to Hell, now." Natsumi demanded. Isabelle initially refused, but then Natsumi pointed a kitchen knife at her throat.
"You either take me to Hell, or I'll kill you and myself and go there that way." Isabelle looked at her with a pleading expression, but Natsumi was unwavering in her resolve. Seeing there was no other way, she used the power granted to her to open a big circular portal.
"As is my standing as a holy figure, I cannot bring you directly into Hell. This is the closest I can get you." Isabelle explained. Natsumi scoffed before asking where it led.
"Just like how Hell has different circles, Heaven too have different circles. The higher the circle, the better the person. Sandwiched in between the first circle of Heaven, and the first circle of Hell is where this portal leads. The Ring of Judgement. When a mortal passes away, their soul is brought here, and their actions while alive are judged by the guardians. It is then decided whether they get to pass into the pearly gates of Heaven, or they get plunged into the fiery pits of Hell." Isabelle explained, and Natsumi began walking forward to enter the portal, but Isabelle stopped her.
"You will hear this warning again once you enter, but if you choose to go down this path, your chances of entering Heaven after death will be broken down to zero." Natsumi simply nodded as she passed through the portal. When she arrived in the Ring of Judgment, she took immediate notice of her surroundings. The area was small, and seemed to have a dividing line between Hell and Heaven. Suddenly two beings appeared, one taking the look of a Devil, while the other an Angel.
"Welcome to the Ring of Judgment wayward soul. Allow us to" the Angel paused for a bit.
"Hang on, you're still alive." Natsumi nods, confirming this fact. She takes a deep breath before explaining.
"Point me in direction of Hell, I have a princess to save." The Devil laughs at this, finding amusement in the whole situation. Natsumi began walking towards the pit of Hell when she was stopped by a familiar presence. She turned around to see what looked like a man, but his eyes were floating next to his head instead of being in his face. The Angel bowed, referring to him as "my lord". This was enough to confirm that this was God himself.
"This must be pretty big for someone of your stature to show up." Natsumi commented.
"Why are you doing this my child, you don't have to throw this away." God started.
"Yes I do. Hisako showed me love without lying to me. Sure, she said nothing about the extermination, but that was because she thought I already knew about it. I'm going down there." Natsumi stood at the edge of the pit to Hell before turning her head to say one final thing.
"I don't like picking sides, but if I have to, I'd rather be on the side that doesn't hide things." She said as she jumped in the pit.
"I didn't expect anything less from her." God said with a smile as he returned to his area in Heaven. When she arrived, it looked very desolate, and screams could be heard from all directions. She looked in front of her to see Adam hold Hisako by the neck, ready to kill her. Without a second thought, Natsumi ran and ax kicked Adam as hard as she could, sending him back. She looked back at Hisako as she recovered, smiling.