Strange Girl

Natsumi fidgeted around with her keys as she attempted to locate the one the would give her access to her apartment. Hisako looked around the area as she waited, taking immediate notice of how different it was from Hell. It felt calmer, like she could close her eyes and not worry about a sudden attack. She was pulled out of this state by the sound of a click.
"There we go! Sorry for the wait, I keep forgetting to sort my keys." Natsumi said with a small chuckle as she held the door open, motioning for Hisako to go in first. After she stepped in and removed her shoes, she noticed how small it was. To her left was a small kitchen area, merged with the open space of the living room ahead. To her right was a single door. It was opened just enough for Hisako to see a toilet. As she walked into the living room space, she took notice of a door to her right. It had a sign hanging from it. The words "Natsumi's room" were drawn on the sign in neat writing. The sign itself was decorated with a floral pattern, with small rose petals on each corner. Hisako couldn't help but let a smile tug at her lips as she looked at it.
"Sorry about the size. It's a one person apartment, so there isn't a lot of room for any additional people." Natsumi apologized for the lack of space despite it having nothing to do with her.
"It's fine, it should be livable." Hisako stated in a matter of fact tone. Natsumi suggested Hisako take a bath so she could freshen up, which she agreed to. Once she stepped into the room, she changed back into her usual attire before undressing. After rinsing and cleaning herself with the shower head, she stepped into the tub. The water was warm, and it went up to just below her shoulders. After a few minutes of soaking, she got out and walked to where her clothes were.
"Here Ms. Soga, I got a towel for-" Natsumi started before she cut herself off. Hisako and Natsumi looked at each other, the princess still wearing nothing at all. Natsumi's face immediately turned bright red as she swiftly handed Hisako the towel, and rushed out of the room. Hisako simply tilted her head in confusion as she began drying herself off.