Realization

Almost immediately after Natsumi arrived back home after seeing Hisako, she ran to her room and laid in her bed. She thought back to her past, trying to figure out if there were any hints that she missed that would've eluded to her being God's daughter, but she couldn't remember anything. As she was thinking, Hisako suddenly flashed into her thoughts. She remembered certain moments between them that had already happened, like when she saw her naked in her bathroom, or the compliment she just gave her. Her face became redder and hotter the more she remembered. Her heart began beating faster, and seemingly all she could think of was Hisako. Natsumi immediately pulled out her phone and search for reasons why this was happening. She had come to the conclusion that she liked Hisako because she enjoyed being around her, so she googled "What is it called when a girl likes a girl".

She stared at her phone for a while, wondering about what she just found

"I mean, I like her being around, and I did get really flustered seeing her naked, and I think that compliment I gave her earlier was.........kinda.........flirtatious." Natsumi said to herself out loud. She immediately covered her face as she blushed more than she had ever before. She had realized that she was in fact a lesbian, and that she had feelings for Hisako. Her head suddenly perked up when she realized something.
"Wait, Hisako looked like this too when I complimented her, does she feel this way too? What if she doesn't though? Besides, she's the ruler of Hell, I don't stand a chance." After some time of Natsumi trying to get herself to forget her feelings, to no avail, she came to a conclusion. She decided that she would be upfront, and tell Hisako how she felt the next time they met.