Broken Bonds, And Broken Hearts

Hisako chased after Natsumi, calling out to her, but she didn't listen. She instead slammed her room door close. Hisako reached out to open the door, but froze for a second just before her hands touched the knob. She slowly pulled her hand away, and sat down on the floor in front of Natsumi's room.
"She needs time, I definitely did when I was in her shoes." Hisako thought as she recalled a memory from her past.

TW: Abuse

A funeral was being held for the king of Hell, Lucifer Soga. He died during the extermination, but no one knew why. High rank Hell bornes like himself should've been off limits. After the funeral had concluded, Lilith, the queen of Hell, pulled a young Hisako into their home. Once they were out of sight, Lilith slapped Hisako with the back of her hand, leaving a bruise.
"This is all your fault you useless rat. Lucifer died to save you, he'd still be alive had you not been so damn selfish." Lilith scolded her.
"But my friend was getting attacked, I had to do-" Hisako tried to explain, but was swift kicked in the gut by her mother.
"That 'friend' was nothing more than a low rank sinner, they're meant to be killed during the extermination. But you just had to intervene!" Lilith mocked her as she kicked Hisako's gut again, causing her to curl up on the floor in pain.
"I honestly don't know what he saw in you. Lucifer said he saw great potential in you, but all I see is a weak, whiny little brat who doesn't understand how things work."
"But I do." Hisako mumbled, trying not to be heard, but Lilith heard her retort. She grabbed her daughter by the neck and held her up to look her in the eyes.
"You really know how things work huh?! Then let's do a test! From this day on, you rule Hell. And when it comes crashing down because of your failure, I'll slaughter you and take back what is mine!" Lilith threatened as she tossed her daughter to the ground, opening a portal to an unknown destination. Hisako tried to call out to her, but Lilith went through the portal before she could utter a word.

Present

Hisako absentmindedly rubbed her neck as she remembered that day, all the cruelty that led to her current situation. She glanced back at the door of Natsumi's room, thinking this pain was once again her doing.

Natsumi wiped her eyes to clear away the tears, a mixture of anger and sorrow flooded her thoughts. She was pulled out of this by the thought of Hisako trying to offer her comfort. She slowly opened her room door to apologize.
"I'm sorry Hisako, I was just" She was cut off when she noticed Hisako was missing. She looked around for any sign of where she was, and all she found was a single hand written note on the floor in front of her door. She read the note carefully, and quickly rushed outside with tears once again in her eyes as she ran.

Dear Natsumi,

I'm sorry for the pain I may have caused as a result of my actions on Earth. I can understand if you hate me due to me not informing you about the extermination, but know that I didn't bring it up because I thought you were already aware. I realize my decision to intervene with the extermination by coming to Earth was a mistake, and I will now return to Hell indefinitely to fight the Angels head on. I doubt I'll live, so thank you for the joy you've given me.

Sincerely yours, Princess Hisako Soga of the Pride Ring.