Frequency Of Hate

Alastor floated around the ball, surprised seeing a few demons actually show up to the event. They were dressed... less than impressive. He cleaned his monocle before placing it back on, looking around the room. From time to time, his eyes landed on Lucifer who was socializing again. He was currently sharing a cigarette with Angel Dust, both leaning against the bar and just chatting away. The Devils eyes moved and met the Radio Demons, his gaze a bit... different than what it was on the balcony.

The deer squinted his eyes, tilting his head slightly at the gaze. The blonde was definitely still mad at him, but the tension between them grew stronger, it was only a matter of time before they both snapped. Alastor walked towards the bar slowly, giving himself time as he approached the other side of it, Husked fixing him his usual, slowly sipping his scotch as he swished it.

Charlie approached Alastor quickly and clung to his arm. "Aaaaaaalllll~!" She said all excited as she looked at him. "Charlie~" He mimicked her tone and sipped his beverage. "This is amazing~!!! How did you come up with it!?" She asked and he looked at her with a raised brow, smile still on his lips.

"Ha Ha~! Oh my dear, I would have never thought of such an event~! This was all your father's idea~!" Alastor said and moved his gaze to Lucifer who was pretending not to ease drop. Charlie looked surprised since her dad was never one for parties. "Daaaad~!" She said and he turned to face her before being met with a huge hug. "Oh this is amazing~! People are actually showing up~! And- OOHHHH!" She grabbed both Alastor and Lucifer and pulled them close looking at the door.

"R-Royalty..." Charlie mumbled and watched as Stolas Goetia and his daughter Octavia entered the room, a lot of people staring as Stolas saw Lucifer and looked pleased as he walked over, his cape fluttering behind him. "Ah, your Majesty, Princess!" He bowed too them and thanked looked at Alastor blinking. "And... you are?"

Alastor grabbed the hand and shook Stolas hard. "Alastor~! Pleasure to be meeting you sweet heart, quite a pleasure~!" He said and Stolas laughed at the little red demon. "My~ what a sweet little family you have here~" Stolas said and Lucifer's eyes widened wanting to correct before Alastor spoke up.

"Ha Ha~! Yes he is quite small isn't he~" Alastor said and the blonde glared at the red head who simply smirked back at him. Charlie stepped in between them, diffusing the tension. "It's a pleasure to meet you, King Goetia." She curtsies and he bows back to her in return. Octavia and her make eye contact and Charlie being Charlie got all excited.

"Hi! I'm Charlie! Your princess Octavia right~! Wow it's so nice to meet you~!" She took the other girls hands who stuttered softly and chuckled. "U-Uh yes, hello. Nice to meet you." She said. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my girlfriend~!" She said and pulled Octavia away leaving the three men alone for a moment.

"So how long have you two been together, hmm~?" Stolas asked intrigued about their relationship dynamic. Lucifer shook his head. "We aren't," he used his hand to motion between them. "Together." He said and Stolas covered his mouth. "Oh I'm so sorry, you two just seem so close!" He said laughing softly.

They both exchanged a look to each other confused as to the large birds comment. Stolas looked around and saw a small red imp, with white and red features. "Oh Blitzy~!" He walked over leaving the two alone.

The Radio Demon swirled his glass around before speaking. "I have a proposal~" He said and Lucifer groaned as he spoke. "No we cannot pluck his feather and roast him for dinner." Lucifer stated which made Alastor laugh, looking over at him. "That is not what I was thinking of but a very pleasant thought~"

The Deer turned to him and spoke in a softer voice so others weren't going to hear them. "You hate me, just as much as I hate you, correct?" He said and Lucifer snickered. "That's an understatement." He sipped his wine, leaning against the bar. "Why?"

The Radio Demon smirked more as he spoke. "And we both want each other out of our system, so... you'll stay 50 feet away from me, and I will too. Then, at midnight..." he leaned in a bit closer, he whispered softly against his ear, chills running down Lucifers back and he blushed deeply, feeling his warm breath hit his skin. "I will come to your room~ and do some very bad things to you~" he said with a devilish smirk, moving away seeing the males rosey cheeks.

Lucifer was quiet and he thought about it, looking over at Alastor before pushing himself off the bar. "You better make it worth the wait~" he walked past Alastor, his hand softly grazing his fingers against his fluffy tail, shivers running up Alastor's spine as he turned around and watched The King immediately start his pleasant conversation with other ball participants.

At least they'd be able to get each other out of their system now, right?

Notes:
I know this chapter is shorter but I've been really slammed at work so I'll write more tonight~