Extra: Bitter Sweet Sickness

Please remember the Extra stories are NOT canon to Temptation!!!

Alastor was laying in bed still with Lucifer, gazing at the small body infront of him, Lucifer sleeping away from the intense sex they had the day before. Alastor's hand slowly slid up Lucifer's back, kissing the milky skin softly getting a soft groan from the sleeping male as he stared at Lucifer's sleeping form.

The Radio Demon hummed as he slid his form a little closer for Lucifer's, continuing to pepper his skin with gentle kisses and rubs, his tongue softly licking his skin which stirred Lucifer awake and looked at Alastor.

"The fuck are you licking me for...?" He said tired as he slowly turned on his back his eyes looking up at Alastor who was smiling at him. "Mmm because you smell good~" He purred out which got Lucifer to roll his eyes and softly push Alastor's face away.

"Ugh, cannibals." He groaned as he turned on his back still exhausted as he looked at Alastor and gently reached up, holding his face in his hand. His hands slowly rubbed against his skin, feeling Alastor against his clawed hands before softly bringing him into a deep kiss, lips sliding together as they lazily made out in bed, Lucifers body was spent and tired but when he felt Alastor's fingers softly sliding down and rubbing on him, he couldn't help but moan.

"Mmm~ still have this pretty little thing, huh~?" Alastor said as his fingers rubbed his slit, fingering Lucifers pussy slowly warming up the area. Lucifer was a bit confused as to why he still hadn't shape shifted back Into his regular form but he didn't ask questions as it just felt so good in the moment. "Ah~ apparently ~" He softly let out as he drooled, hands softly grabbing his lovers bicep and shoulder, head falling back against the pillow as he moaned. "I.... Oh fuck... Al~" Lucifer felt so much more sensitive compared to usual, his body had regenerated from last night so he shouldn't be this sensitive still.

Alastor slowly pulled his fingers out and sucked them, his face shifting at the taste which made Lucifer embarrassed. "Do... do I taste bad...?" He frowned and Alastor shook his head. "You taste sweeter than usual... huh, I'm gonna need another taste~" He purred and slid down between his legs, the covers resting on Alastor's head as he held Lucifer's hips and waist in his hands.

"Be a good boy for me, won't you~" Alastor said and licked up his slit, making Lucifer moan and drop his head on the pillow again, his body immediately relaxing under Alastor as he moaned slowly, feeling his beloveds tongue messing with his folds and the way it moved made him forget any reason. The Devils hand rested in his hair, softly grabbing and pulling the area as he drooled. He felt his legs being grabbed and pushed back more, spreading Lucifer wider for Alastor as he moaned more, feeling his tongue push inside of him, lapping at his insides.

"O-Oh Al~!" The King moaned, his legs shaking as his hooves shivered and flexed from the delicious feeling. "G-Gonna cum- oh Alastor you're- you're gonna make me cum already~!" He cried out and tugged the red locks in his fist, his eyes fluttering back as his sweet nectar dripped onto Alastor's tongue, tasting how sweet his lover was. "Mmmm cum on my face, Ducky~ you can do it~ I got you~"

Alastor encouraged him, his tongue moving against his clit more, Lucifer gripping his own hair, back arching off the bed as soft gasps left his lips, body tensing feeling his orgasm about to crash over him before he moaned loudly and felt his entire body tense up. "Ah~! Ah! AAAAAHHH~!" He screamed as he came hard on Alastor's tongue, his eyes rolling back as tears rushed down his face. His legs shook in Alastor's grip, feeling his tall, dark and creepy boyfriend licking at his folds which made him shiver.

Alastor pulled his face away, licking his lips, tasting the sweetness of his lover on his tongue. Lucifer had... a new flavor to him, he couldn't tell if it was from last nights activities or what but... he tasted sweeter, like he was full of nectar ready to spill out. He was going to ask Lucifer if he was feeling alright before they both heard a knock and their heads whipped to the door. "Dad? Alastor? Are you two awake yet?" The door started opening and Alastor scrambled with Lucifer to cover up in the sheets, Alastor hiding majority of his body under the cozy comforter.

"C-Charlie!? Hey kiddo, w-what are you doing here?" Lucifer said all nervous as he pulled a pillow infront of himself and Charlie looked seeing her father swaddled in a blanket and hugging a pillow. "Hey... dad? Uh, well I was just checking up and seeing you guys were okay! I haven't seen you guys since breakfast yesterday!" She said happily and Lucifer nodded. "Oh yeah we're great! Just decided on a lazy day yesterday is all! Practically slept the whole day! Haha!" He said trying to act normal as if Alastor didn't have his face between his legs less than two minutes ago.

Alastor groaned, rolling over and pushing his face in the pillow too embarrassed to even look at Charlie. "Alastor? You okay?" Charlie asked and he nodded. "Just tired, my sweet demon belle ~!" He said as he reached under the covers and put his arm around Lucifer, gently using his thumb to rub his skin gently which calmed Lucifer entirely.

"Well... it's lunch time. I've prepped lunch if you two are hungry!" She said happily and Alastor's ears perked up at the mention of food. He was famished from all their activities yesterday, so eating would be very beneficial to them both.

Lucifer looked back at Alastor who nodded his head and Lucifer nodded. "Give us a few to get changed and we'll meet you down stairs honey." Lucifer said calmly and she smiled big. "Okay! See you guys soon!" She ran off closing the door behind her.

Alastor looked at Lucifer. "I'm putting a lock on that fucken door." He groaned, moving to hover over Lucifer and stared down at him. "Good luck with that, she's got a skeleton key~" he said with a laugh and Alastor rolled his eyes leaning down and kissing Lucifer's face a little which made Lucifer start laughing, the soft kisses tickling his already sensitive skin.

Charlie could hear the giggling as she was only a few feet from the door, she smiled happily hearing her dad filled with joy.

Little did she know, a small bundle of joy would be entering their lives very soon.