Part 5

I was left in a cell on campus, and the Hero class was told not to leave the school grounds.

The cement had been removed, now only a metal cylinder like cuff was on my arm. Keeping the Biomatrix contained.

They'd found the other two and subsequently contained them as well.

The door on the other side of the bars opens, and a familiar skeletal figure walks in beside Nezu.

"All Might, Nezu" I greet them coldly.

"Young Midoriya-Tennyson. Where is he?" Nezu has a cold tone.

"Who?"

"All For One"

I blink.

"Who the fuck's All For One?"

"The man who gave you your Quirks" All Might finally speaks.

"Hate to break it to ya, but I'm Quirkless"

"No you aren't!" He shouted, hitting the bars. "Now where is he!?"

"Just because one has unnatural abilities doesn't mean they're a Quirk. Is that all?"

"What are the devices on your wrists? Are they what contain your Quirks? This explaining why your blood work comes back clean?" Nezu asked.

"No you idiots. My Biomatrix are genetic splicing technology, far beyond what you could possibly create Nezu"

"Genetic spli-?" Nezu's eyes sharpen. "You conducted experiments on people!?"

"No, just myself. Splicing my DNA with another's for a set of powers is easy. It's the stabilisation and changing back that one needs to work on. Can I go? I don't have a Quirk and haven't broken any laws"

"You will remain here until we know where All For One is you villain! I don't know what he promised you but that deal is over!" All Might growled.

"I don't know who you're talking about and I don't care" I roll my eyes and lay back on the bench. "Also, these benches are nowhere near as torturous as one thinks they are"

"You can I've yourself powers... Can you heal others?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah? So what?"

"Can you heal All Might"

"I can" Both looked hopeful. "But I won't. His time is over, should've been over ten years ago. Just the way things are"

"But you could heal me?"

Funny how quickly their tunes shift when they find out I can heal All Might.

"If I wanted to, I won't because there's no need for you anymore" I smirk at him.

"Because you think All For One will win!?" He glared.

Back to this?

"Because you're old. Weakening naturally anyways, and I can be a better Hero than you any day of the week" I peer at my nails.

"You couldn't be better than me you Villain!" He glared.

"A villain is one who uses a Quirk to fight Heroes and civilians, rob and kill others or such descriptions. I used technology to enhance myself so as to fight villains. I'm in the clear, most you could charge me with is assault and battery. But since they attacked us first you couldn't even charge me with that" I smirk.