Part 14

I look over the results of Eri and Sparky's time in my training room, I've had them training by themselves, together and occasionally with Kota in how to use their Quirks/Powers, Matrixi and various forms.

Eri and Sparky have a high synergy when Sparky covers Eri in that short but adorably deadly battle armor form.

"Are... You sure you should be training the three of them like this?" Matrix asked.

"Matrix, if I could safely take us down to Earth so they could play I would. As it is I'm not happy Kota's down there, even if it's only the Wild Wild Pussycats that know he has the Aquamatrix. This is to make them tired... As a bonus they also know how to fight back should one be kidnapped. Kota did alright against Vilgax but he had a decade of Prime Vilgax's memories to work off. They need to learn" I explain, listing out my reasons.

"Very well. But I want it known I'm not comfortable with it"

"It's the same for me Matrix. But they need to know. If only for their own protection" I decide to change the topic as I write a new training exercise. "What's the Japan and Korea situations like?"

"South Korea took the opportunity to flood North Korea and take it over, freeing it from the dictatorship it's been since before Quirks... But despite their best efforts the United Nations Hero Commission hasn't been able to get the Japanese Hero Commission to remove the Bounty"

"Hmm... Korea's a nice bonus. How have the aliens reacted?"

"Aliens have freely admitted and even taking to teaching their neighbours about their own races. And about the basic laws and understanding of the Plumbers, Galaxy and Vilgax. Extrapolating on the information you uploaded to the internet"

"That's wonderful news! How's the assimilation going on the human front?" I ask.

"Wishy washy over most of the planet, there's mostly the average amount of xenophobia, but that's mostly the passive or Quirkist level stuff and only in small pockets. But I am surprised to find Australia has accepted some of the more robust aliens without issue"

"That's great news!" I smile. "I had a feeling, Australia has the most diverse range of ethnic groups on the planet, and Quirks after those started popping up"

"Yeah, it's not all good. The Galactic Senate is out for blood. Your blood"

I snort. "Because I exposed aliens?"

"Because you have Level 20 Technology. There's actually a law against non Galvans having it"

I can't help but laugh. "And they expect people to actually obey it? They must be old and naive. When's the next meeting being held?"

"Tomorrow. 3 PM human time, I'll prepare the Translocator" I could hear the humor in her voice as she already understood what I was planning.

"Thank you... Should I take Eri?"

"No. There are a fair few races that do approve of you in the Senate, AKA the Tetramand, Nemuina, Kineceleran, Galilean and Necrofriggian races for example. You have roughly a quarter of them happy because they know of what you did to Vilgax"

I chortle as I remember the severely inbred and utterly destroyed Vilgax.

"I never even got to tell him the best parts of his existence" I laugh.

"Oh?"

"I infused Chronosapien energy into the final form of the Inbred Strains. The can't be reversed with DNA alteration technology, and any body he transfers his mind to will soon devolve into that same form. So cloning won't work either. He needs either a Chronosapien or a Celestialsapien to reverse it. And the only Chronosapien I can think of willing to do so is Maltruant, but he's stuck in that Time Loop of his... Eon might be able to muster up enough power to help Vilgax if he gains something Eon wants but I doubt that'll happen, and he focuses on progressing stuff, not reversing. This Vilgax is well and truly screwed... Hmm"