Honeymoon | 18+

Lee Minho

After an amazing wedding with our amazing family and friends, it was finally time for us to jet off to our honeymoon. The wedding went very smoothly, I knew both of us were very worried on the day that something was going to go wrong so we kind of needed this time off.

I couldn’t wait to just spend time with him. It had been a while since we had any time together, just the two of us. We were both busy with our jobs, him being an idol and me being the CEO of my father’s company. The only time we had were evenings and weekends if he didn’t have to practise. It was nice to not have to worry about work or anything getting in our way.

We had been together for three years now. We met at my friend’s wedding. He was friends with the bride and I was friends with the groom. Two years later, on our anniversary, he proposed in the most romantic way. He rented out an entire restaurant. Then a year later we got married. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He was one of the most amazing people I had ever met. He was so passionate about what he did and it was one of the reasons I loved him so much.

Our wedding was small with only our close family and friends in attendance. We wanted to get married in private so the press didn’t find out. They knew of our relationship, but we didn’t want them to know that we had got married so we made it a rule that nobody were to take pictures unless it was the photographer we hired. I knew it was a little harsh, but our guests respected our wishes and understood why we put that rule in place. It was an amazing day. The weather was beautiful and everyone had a great time.

Now we could relax for two weeks. We were going to Greece and I couldn’t wait. We had rented a villa that opened out to a private beach. It was going to be perfect. I couldn’t wait to spend time with my husband with no distractions. No work, no meetings, just us and the sun.

Minho unlocked the door to the villa. I looked around with a smile on my face. It was beautiful. The front door led us into the living room that had glass sliding doors that led out to the back garden that had a hot tub, the beach being accessible through a locked gate that came with the keys for the villa. I helped him with the suitcases, putting them in the master bedroom.

Minho sat on the bed and looked at me. I was now looking out of the window which faced the back of the house, looking at the sea view. I smiled, sighing happily. I felt his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck. He put his chin on my shoulder, looking out of the window. I raised my hand and caressed his cheek. I felt him lean into my hand, leaving a soft kiss against my palm. I blushed slightly, I was glad he could see otherwise he would make fun of me. It didn’t matter how long we were together, Minho always knew how to make me blush like a teenager.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, just being in each other’s embrace was nice. I had missed this. The last time we had had any sort of alone time together other than our wedding night was months ago due to our busy schedules, but that didn’t matter now. All that mattered right now was this moment.

I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our eyes met. I smiled at him. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He leaned in, kissing me softly, yet it was full of passion. I reciprocated the kiss, pulling him even closer to me, if that was even possible. His arms tightened around my waist, as he deepened the kiss. I played with the hair at the back of his head. He started walking slowly backwards until I felt the bed at the back of my knees. I fell backwards, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down with me.

This is when he broke the kiss and started to attack my neck, leaving new hickies as well as the ones he left last night. I gasped slightly, gripping his hair, tugging slightly when he had reached my sweet spot. He knew my body like it was his own. He knew exactly where to touch.