Chapter 7

It's holiday and training is going to be cancelled!

You woke up early because of the alarm and the first thing you do is get ready to go to Cedric's dorm. Your friend group has decided to meet up at Cedric's dorm. Cedric and Katy said they each have a separate surprise for us. Cedric said his one is fun and Katy's one is delicious. Well, now you know what to expect. You changed into your best casual outfit yet. You got out of your dorm. Most people are heading to the cafeteria but how Katy said it seems like she's about feed the whole KorTac. Coincidentally, you got out the same time as Doak.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Doak"

"What time is it? I didn't check the clock."

"Its... (*looks at watch) near 5:30"

"Oh, we still have time. What do we do?"

"I dunno. Let's go to the cafeteria and have a light breakfast."

"Okie."

...an hour later...

"OH CRAP WE'RE LATE."

"WE ARE LETS RUN."

While running, Doak had to stay behind toilet because of a bad cheese in a ham and cheese sandwich he ate.

"IT'S ROOM 30..."

The rest of his voice were drowned out when he rushed into the toilet.

As you reached the dorm building, your mind wandered what room could it be.

Room 301? 302? 303? 304? 305? 30.. whatever. Hmm, if Katy said she prepared something delicious... you could smell out which room? Of course, you once visited your friends room but your someone that forgets a password after a day so. You started at room 301.

*sniffs

Smells like... dead rat?!?!

Room 302. *sniffs

Smells like... dust.

Room 303. *sniffs

Smells like... newspaper and socks.

Room 304. *sniffs

Smells like... something delicious! But I feel like I'm missing something. Oh well, I always miss something.

You knocked on the door. Nothing. Maybe they didn't hear it? You knocked again. Nothing. Hmm Maybe they are trying to surprise me? Then count me in! You swung open the door. It was dark inside. But the delicious came even stronger. You walked a few steps. Nothing was to be heard. The delicious smell could be sorted now. Strawberry cookies and attic dust. What. You were pretty sure this wasn't what Cedric's room smells like. It took a while for you to notice.

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE THEIF"

That you walked in the wrong room.

Oh fuck.

________________________________________________________________________________

IM SORRY GUYS THIS WAS ALLL I CAME UP ITH. SCHOOL IS SENDING OUT MORE AND MORE HOMEWORK THAT I HAVENT GOT TIME TO PROPERLY WRITE .374 WORDS 🥲🥲😥😥😭😭I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGER (and funny tooo)