Chapter 9

König stared at you with a dumbfounded face. He blinked.

"Uhhhmmm... sorry?"

You stared at him back with a blank face.

"Look ok I know what you're thinking. I have anger issues and needs therapy. But that's not it. You see... Please accept my apology I'm dead if the higher ups hear about this. Please I beg u"

König suddenly got on his knees and crawled towards you. He started to tug softly at your pants like a kitten following his owner around. You actually thought he was crying.

"I uhm.. I won't tell anyone, but I think someone might have already heard us with all that ruckus."

König glanced at the door. No one was there.

"Phew no one heard it"

"I guess, what time is it... OH SHOOT IM LATE FOR THE PARTY"

You stormed out of the room and shouted "IM SORRY KÖNIG BUT I GOTTA GO" before arriving at Cedric's dorm in the next 5 seconds. You stopped for a moment to catch your breath. You easily spotted Cedric's dorm as there were loud singing noises coming from the dorm. You knocked on the door. The singing stopped but the background music continued. There were some shuffling sounds behind the door. As soon as the door opened, everyone inside the dorm started to shout.

"Y/N YOU EVIL BITCH WHERE WERE YOU"

"UGH WE WERE WORRIED AND THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED"

"WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE ONLY LATE FIVE MINUTES, TURNS OUT YOU'RE LATE AN HOUR"

"I PREPARED SO MANY DELICIOUS FOODS AND NOW THEY ARE AL GONE BECAUSE OF THAT GREEDY ASS-DRIC"

"HEY, I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE, LIZZY ATE HALF THE CAKE"

"WHATEVER NOW THERES ONLY A CUP OF PUDDING AND TWO SMALL JUICE BOXES LEFT ONLY"

"AND YOU MISS THE FUN PART YOU LITTLE NASTY RUTHLESS DEVIL"

"NOW THE ONLY GAMES LEFT IS THE KARAOKE AND THE ZOMBIE GAME THINGY"

"I HOPE YOU STARVE"

You shrunk at their insults. After a couple minutes, it ended. Well, not really because they kept shooting filthy looks at you and you couldn't enjoy the games well. You ate whatever was left and Katy was kind enough to make cup noodles for you. But it turned out to be more fun than expected. Cedric was on the verge of tears when everyone else beat him in the shooting game. While you were eating the ramen, Lizzy tried to steal the cup but slipped and fell on Cedric's lap. Cedric didn't stop blushing for the next 15 minutes. Doak was trying to get water when he tripped over Sibby, Cedric's Siberian cat which he named after his breed. Jerry, Cedric named the mouse Jerry because Tom and Jerry was his favorite childhood show, had jumped on Katy's shoulder and tried to bite her neck. Katy kept her distance from the mouse ever since. You sang Enchanted by Taylor Swift on the karaoke machine. It was so beautiful, Doak managed a tear. Before Lizzy was about to sing Eminem, there was a knock on the door.

"I swear if it's that arrogant guy again I'm gonna punch him in the stomach" said Cedric.

You went to get the door, scared that Cedric might get in trouble. But it was you who got in trouble. It was not trouble, but you rather call it trouble. Captain Price was at the door. And for the very reason you feared.

"A junior had reported something to me that involves you and König. You're not in trouble. König is. And you're coming with me as a witness."

Behind Price, König as standing. He looked as scared as a child about to get spanked.

______________________________________________

YAY I FINISHED A CHAPTER EARLIER THAN USUAL. 584 WORDS