Chapter 8

You did not need to turn around to see who that booming voice belongs to. It was König's. You're doomed. You still needed to turn around and explain. This is fine. I'll explain what happened and it will all be over. You shifted uncomfortably to face König. One glance at him and you shrunk into a small little mouse. König was breathing like a dragon, staring at you like a hawk, looking like a beast and somehow he looked taller (like he isn't tall enough alr lmao). The only movement you made was a pathetic little smile that you hoped didn't look mocking.

"Hi" you said in a obviously shaking voice.

"Scared now, you filthy thief? I should throw some lesson into your shithead. I'm gonna send you to the office only after my turn." König smirked devilishly.

As someone who knows everything about König, you knew he was not to be messed with when matters are of wrongdoing.

"Uh can I explain? Cause this is not what it seems like. I just got in the wrong room."

"You think I'd believe that?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Funny"

If König had saw your face, he would believe you. But you were in a dark room where the only thing to be seen is the faint light coming from the window. With a slam, König shut the door and locked it.

"You robbed the wrong dorm, little buddy."

Even a moron knows that fighting König is as useless as squeezing a rock to see if water comes out.

König stepped a foot up front.

 The hope of reasoning with him vanished in the last few minutes.

König started to slowly walked.

Trying to hide in the bathroom and call your friends for help will only anger him.

König's pace started to get fast.

The only option left. The only miserable option left.

König was only a few feets away from you now.

Was to run.

König's pounced on you without warning.

You reacted quickly and jumped on the bed. When König landed on where you were the last two seconds, he chuckled. "Not bad, thief."

He grabbed the nearest object and threw it at you. You ducked. It turned out to be a dumbell which unluckily fell on your back when you ducked.

"AHHH MY BACK"

You looked up and saw König running towards you. Your back was too hurt to move so you immediately laid down on your bruised back, ignoring the pain, and used the forbidden technique you used when you and your sister were still young. The bicycle-on-your-back technique. You moved your legs in a pattern which was like riding a bicycle. When König saw this, he tried to brake but his speed was too fast. König's weight pushed against your legs when he skidded, and you felt like your legs were going to rip off. A loud groan was heard. You thought you hitted König in the groin. But it was somewhere worse.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF"

Of course, he would. Your legs were rolling in full speed and critically hit König's balls. You got up and looked to see a hilarious sight. König as rolling around on the floor and whimpering and muttering something about his death. The sight was so hilarious you had to punch your stomach to stop laughing. When you got up, König was struggling to get up. This made you rofl once again. When you got up again, König slipped on a shirt and hit his head on the table. The scene was too funny you even forgot how to laugh and was wheezing. When König saw all the laughter, he might have found it as insult. Must have. Reacting swiftly, König charged at you like a bull. His eyes were full of pure anger. It was too late for you when you got up to run. He aimed at your stomach. You had to thank God he missed and hit your waist, because the power was enough to one shot a full-grown dog. You got knock backed onto the bed. Before you scramble up, König pushed you back on the bed and hold you in the shoulders.

König stare almost gave you a heart attack when you made eye contact.

"Heh. Finally got you. Now what should I do with you hmm? You made quite a mess here and I'm not willing to accept your apology if you had one."

Your whole body was shivering. You couldn't talk because you were too scared like when you meet face to face with a lion.

"Should I punch you in the face? Or should I kick you in the guts? Better yet should I tie you to the ceiling and use your body like a punching bag? I'm not really this angry, you just pissed me off."

König's words were enough to scare the living soul out of someone. But you kept your calm although you temporarily lost your ability to speak.

"What? Forgot how to speak? Makes it better. So, you won't scream so much in the next 10 minutes."

As König said this, he raised his fist to basically murder you when he oddly flinched and stopped so suddenly. "Wait a minute... I know you. You are that one newbie in training. I've seen you. You're pretty strong."

König took 5 seconds to comprehend this. König blushed.

...

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE ACTUALY FU- ok wait könig you can fix this everything will be alright you wont get sent to jail for assault totally."

König did the 180 degree turn to face you.

"That was a mistake I swear"

________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SRY YALL I REALLY AM I AM A LOUSY ASS WRITER WHO TOOK A MONTH TO WRITE 847 WORDS AHHHH 😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 IM SO SORRY I DERSERVED TO BE PUNISHED TO KEEP YOU POOKIES WATING. GUYS IM AM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE TO SAY according to my meticulous calculations I AM GOING TO BE MAKING A CHAPTER LIKE EVERY 3-4 WEEKS 🥲🥲🥲🥲😶‍🌫️ANYWAYS BYE YALL I HAVE BEEEN SO CAUGHT UP WITH SCHOOL WORK LATELY THINGS GOT SO COMPLICATED BYE