Chapter 10

This wasn't what you were expecting. You thought nobody heard the noise and ruckus during the earlier event. But someone did. And they snitched on the captain.

"... Is there any ways I cannot com-"

"No"

"Ok"

Captain Price's room was the same as you last saw it. But this time it gave suspenseful vibes. Price sat down with obvious anger.

"The one who told me the story wasn't really clear with it. So could one of you please tell it in detail?"

König was obviously too scared to talk. And if he were to, König would get kicked out of KorTac.. or that's how you called it. KorTac hates wrongdoing as much as König does. Before König could usher a word, you spoke.

"Uh.. So.. like I was going to Cedric's party. But I went into the wrong room instead. As you know, it was König's room. And uhh..."

"And?"

This was the hard part. You didn't know what lie to tell. While you were frantically searching for one, König spoke up.

"I entered and thought Y/N was a thief. You probably know what happened next. Last time this happened, I ended up getting more punishment than the robber. But Y/N here... he was lucky. When I slung him down on the bed, I finally saw who it was."

You looked at König shockingly. Why did he say that? You could have made a lie and both of you would not get any punishment. But König told the truth.

"Hmm I see. Normally, I would let you go. But this is not your first time, Colonel. In fact it is your fifth time. You know I give everyone 3 chances. Your fourth chance was an exception because you are so valuable to lose. But now I'm not giving you any more chances. Pack up, boy. You're leaving early tomorrow."

Tears almost escaped your eyes. Probably König too. You barely known König for a week. Why are you feeling so emotional? No. You must do something.

"Uhh Captain..."

"Please call me Mr. Price"

"Mr. Price. Is there any way König can stay here?"

"I'm afraid the answer's no"

"Please Mr. Price. Can you let him go for just this time?"

"Why are you asking for that? You should even be happy."

"Because I... I..."

"I like your confidence boy. This troublemaker here had broken the rules 5 times already and you want him to stay. I'm sorry but he has to go."

You frowned sadly at the last sentence. Well it was worth a shot.

"But"

You looked up hopefully at the 'but'.

"Because you insist, I will let König, yet again, stay here. You haven't even been here for 3 months and you're telling me to let König stay. So, for Disney movie reasons, he's staying. But but but, if König breaks another rule, I'll have him out of this place faster than you can say 'no'."

You couldn't have been happier at anything. You did the happy dance in your mind again. Feat complete. Confront angy Price to get the miserable colonel to stay.

You were so busy at your own thoughts that you didn't have time to look at König. But you were pretty sure he was the happiest man on earth for a moment.

______________________

no news :p