|diary dump 2|

I JUST HAD TE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE

SO LIKE LAST TWO DAYS OR SME SHIT I DREAMT (like we dont know) AND ITS PROBABLY THE BEST DREAM OF MY LIFE

i better cool down

so like in my dream...

i was at school and it was {after lunch} and it was pe time. but for some reason i went to the next period on the schedule instead of going to pe. at that period i was playing games instead of doing work. sigmar 🗿😏😏😎😎🗿🗿. anyways as i continued playing games, the others who were doing pe finished and came inside the room. my friends sat beside me and started to play games too 🗿😏😏😎😎🗿🗿🗿😏😏😎😎🗿🗿.

after a while or so a {earthquake} happened. so everyone evacuated the building. the emergency stairs we use were pretty narrow. and i happened to be descending the stairs right beside my crush 🫨🥰. this whole dream turned out to be a lucid dream and i could control what i do. so i pulled my crush infront of me and hugged my crush tight 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😘😘 (im so stupid in love). my crush didnt try to escape yay! then we walked to the main hallway. there, for some reason, i started singing u r my sunshine (😳). we walked until we reached the lobby. there our parents were talking. when i reached my mom, the dream ended.

only after waking up i realized i should have kissed my crush right there on hte spot, in the dream ofc.

btw the words inside the {} bracket is smth that i added bc i forgot what happened that part. not the () but the {}.

anyways bye yall! i've been publishing chapters early bc there is a two week break in school. idgaf abt the leftover homeworks.