This is way better than Hailey was at Choir Camp🍋

Requested by: Me :D
Post Drakeup
Alternate Titles: "Yes, we fucked in an elevator", "My asshole in my asshole"

DREW POV (afterwards)

It all started when the elevator broke down.

Our school is pretty fancy, we have three floors and a partial basement. Naturally, we need an elevator.

Naturally, that elevator needs to be repaired sometimes.

And naturally, that has to be when me and my worst enemy are the only two in it.

We weren't always enemies. We used to be best friends, until he ran off to the music club. I wish he would've trusted me. I will always love him, no matter who he is or what he's into.

Did I say love? I need to stop saying that. He hates me, and it's my fault for being a terrible friend.

But let's get back to the story.

JAKE POV (at the time of the event)

Oh. My. God. No. Please don't get in here. Don't. No. NO.

He got in the elevator. Great. He pressed the button to the third floor. Great.

CLANK. Shake. SCREEEECH. Crash. I fell into Drew as the elevator cord snapped.

I slowly got up off the floor, helping him up from half on top of my lap. I dust myself off.

"Drew... are you okay? Did you hit your head?" I sound genuinely worried. I am genuinely worried.

"I'm... fine..." He sits back down after a second and puts his head between his knees. "No, I'm not okay! Why today, why?!" He looks like he's about to snap.

"Drew, I know you hate me, but please... tell me what's up-" Drew puts a finger to my mouth as he pulls me to the floor with him. He looks me in my eyes.

"Jake, I know you hate me, but please... kiss me." It takes a moment for the words to register.

"Wh-... What?"

"Jake, I could never hate you... but I don't want to talk about that right now." His voice sounds almost... Seductive? He cups my face in his palm.

And kissed me on the lips. I kiss back.

I kiss back.

I kiss back.

I kiss back.

OH MY GOD I JUST KISSED MY CRU-

He puts his tongue in my mouth, and we taste each other, saliva dripping from our mouths. I feel his hand slip up my shirt.

"D-drew..." I moan quietly through the kiss as he rubs my nipple. "D-damn..."

DREW POV: During the event

"Jake, I could never hate you... but I don't want to talk about that right now." I want to fuck you. I want to suck you off until you can't breathe, and your body can't physically create any more cum for me to swallow. I want to choke on you. I want to finger your ass and stick my 8 inches up you so hard that you can't contain your screams.

I kiss him on the lips with my desires swirling around my head. Until they aren't.

He kissed back.

Oh my God.

Does he...

OH MY GOD I JUST KISSED BY CRU-

I slip my tongue through the gap in his lips, feeling around and tasting him. Our mouths are wet, and so are my boxers as I drip in desire. I rub his nipples inside his shirt, and hearing him moan in pleasure just arouses me more.