[Rewrite/Edited] I swear he's the bane of my existence 🍋

Rewritten! I mostly just redo the smut part because it's cringey and uneducated but yeh.

JAKE POV

I walked alone through the hallways. People congratulated me on the competition, but I don't really care. I just want my best friend back.

My mom used to tell me to never say I was 'friends with benefits' with someone, because it's inappropriate, but that's how I can best describe Drew. Every time we had a sleepover, we'd end up making out. We've even had sex on multiple occasions.

He's beautiful. His hair is gorgeous, he's very clean shaven and takes care of himself almost religiously. Sometimes he cares too much, but-

Wham! I fell to the ground. I looked up to see a familiar face. Familiar face lined with bright, newly dyed magenta hair. He looks startled, before picking himself up off of me and dusting himself off. I'm about to get up when he extends a hand and says,

"Sorry. About everything."

I look at him for a second before taking his hand. I suddenly feel nervous. Maybe this is my chance to befriend him again!

"It's fine, Drew... I still love you... I could never hate you." My voice is a bit shaky.

Maybe I'll get to have sex with him again!

"If you want to... come over and... do something... n-nobody has to know." Drew says this quietly, almost a whisper, but I hear him and smirk.

I will get to have sex with him again!

"Awww, you're just dying to have me back, aren't you~?" I tease him, and lean down, making our faces level. "How about today? My mom is out of town, Milo's at a party today. It'd be just the two of us~"

Drew blushes profusely and his cheeks are almost brighter than his hair. "Yeah, uh, yeah, that w-works..." He pauses for a moment, before adding a bit more softly, "I really miss our times together. I... I'd be honored to have your trust... at a deeper level, y'know? More than just... the usual. I want to try something new."

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I ask, curiously, almost as if we never hated each other.

"I want to pleasure you... I know you always top, but... I want to try and take control... if that's okay with you, of course." I blush as he says these words, touched by the fact that he wants to pleasure me like I've pleasured him so many times in the past.

"Y-yeah, that's alright... Do you w-want me to just come over right after school? Or do you wanna walk home together?

"We can walk together."

TIME SKIP: After School. Still JAKE POV.

Me and Drew walked silently to his house after school. As soon as we got into his gigantic bedroom, he pinned me to the wall and started to unbutton my shirt. He aggressively kissed and bit my neck, leaving bruises and love marks. I can't help but moan as he rubs his thigh in between my legs.

"I know this is kinda kinky, but can you call me daddy? And meow at me and stuff. And I'll be your alpha male and growl at you."

"Wh-WHAT THE FUCK DREW!"

"I'm just kidding, chill." He grabs my thigh really hard and squeezes. "But I do want you to do exactly as I say..." He sounds so dominant, and it makes me feel hot inside.

"O-okay..." I say, and he smirks seductively at me.

"Now, come here, and let me fuck you senseless." He says. For some reason, that makes my cock throb in my pants. Chat, I promise you we hate each other.

I start taking off my shirt, and I see him smirking.

"Goooood kitty~" I swear he's the bane of my existence.

"Dude, shut the fuck up."

"My bad, my bad." He squeezes my hip, and I feel my whole body shiver.

He starts kissing down my face and neck, down to my chest, leaving a trail of hickeys. I moan in pleasure and grip onto his hips for support. My cock is so hard under my clothes, I feel the waistband of my sweatpants getting stretched. Drew seems to notice my tent.

"Do you like that, kitten~?" He sounds really seductive, and I like it.

"Fuck you." I feel myself blushing. No. I am not enjoying this. Not one bit.

"Do you really want to do this...?" His voice is softer now. I remember how he used to always excessively ask for consent. The memories of our old times turn me on even more.

"Yes, Drew... Take away my masculinity." Drew doesn't say anything, but he does pull down my sweatpants.

"Wow, Jakey got even longer!" He teases.

"You like what you see?" I can't help but giggle quietly as he removes his own clothes as well.

"I could stare at you forever. But that's not what we're here for, is it?" He's back to being seductive. I've never seen him like this before. I'm definitely going to masturbate about this in a few days.

"Am I doing good...?" I ask. I've never been the bottom in sex before, so I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

"Yes, you're doing amazing, Jake. Do... Do you want a reward?" Drew sounds a bit flustered to say those words, and it makes me even more hard.

"I'd love a reward, Drew. Show me what you got!" Drew removes the rest of our clothes and turns me around.

"You ready?"

"I've been ready for this for... 3 weeks." It's been three weeks since we last had sex. I can almost hear Drew rolling his eyes from behind me.

Drew doesn't respond, instead he slowly stretches me out with his fingers. I can't help but moan in pleasure and anticipation.

Finally, finally, he sticks it in.

"A-ah~! O-oh, Drew, ahh!" I moan so loud, that you could probably hear it from miles away. He thrusts in and out slowly at first, but slowly increases his pace until I can barely process it.

Suddenly, I feel a shoot of hot liquid go up my ass. Drew screams as cum stops him from thrusting anymore. Drew lays down, crying slightly in pleasure.

My cock starts leaking, faster and faster, before Drew grabs onto it tightly with his last bit of energy, and sucks on it as I orgasm. I scream loudly, and we are both covered in sticky fluids.

"That... w-was... really good Jake..." Drew says through ragged breaths.

"Thank you, Drew..." I am also out of breath, and I'm clinging onto his bedframe to keep steady.

"T-thanks for... Everything." Drew grabs a McDonalds napkin out of his bedside table and starts wiping himself clean.

"Of course. I still love you... A lot. Um... can we forget about the fight and make up?"

"I'd love to make up. And, uh, can we be boyfriends again? This time, publicly?"

"I'd love to, Drewy-Bear. I love you."

"I love you too, Jakey-Bear."

"That's original."

"Shut up."

I hope you enjoyed this rewrite, shoutouts to Pickle again even though they never check my Wattpad anymore XD.