Snowballs ☁️

Requested by: Nobody
Sorry I'm taking forever on requests, but I know they'll take forever and I'm not really in a good place right now to make long stories.

Drew POV:

I was walking in the snow with Jake, when he dropped his phone.

"Ah, shit, I dropped my phone!" Jake exclaims.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" I stop walking and turn back to him.

"Nah, go ahead, I'll catch up." Jake sounds more casual than he probably should...

"Okay then." I start walking again. I make it about 5 steps before I feel a thud on my back. I wipe my hand across where I felt impact and saw snow.

Oh, it's on.

I pack a snowball in my hands and launch it at Jake just as one flies over my shoulder.

I make another and another until I have Jake screaming for mercy.

"Stop! Drew! Pleaseee!!" He's laughing through his yelps.

I run up to him with snow in my hand and grab his arms behind his back.

"Up your ass." I slap his ass with my handful of snow.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Jake holds up his hands in defeat. I wipe away some of the snow off of him.

"Alright, let's go back inside. I'm freezing." I grab Jake's hand and start to jog back to my mansion. He catches up and we run together into the warm interior of my house.

We take off our snow-covered clothes until we're left in just T-Shirts and shorts, and Jake dive-bombs onto my bed. I chuckle at him, grinning. I lay down next to him and hug him.

"I really love you, Jake. Even though you throw snowballs at me sometimes." Jake pulls me closer and tosses a blanket over both of us.

"Awww, I love you too Drewy-Bear. You're my favorite~" Jake kisses the top of my head, and I lift my chin so he can kiss my lips.

We kiss for a moment before breaking off and cuddling in a comfortable silence. I wish it was always this easy...