2. Mad-max and g/n

~~~Y/N POV~~~

The next morning me and Max decided to wake up earlier so we could go to the arcade. Me and Max were the best at video games back in California so I thought playing here would be no different.

 When we went downstairs we got ourselves some breakfast eating it in a normal pass once we were done we put our dishes in the sink and walked over to the door but a hand beat us to it. Billy's hand to be exact. "were do you two think your going" he said

 "Were going to the arcade" I said annoyed.

 "Don't give me attitude you little bitch, it's my job to make sure you don't do stupid ass discissions" he said letting go of the door and stocking off making sure to nock my shoulder while he past. 

"Asshole" I muttered

"what did you say?" He questioned turning to me.

 Max raised her eyebrow at me holding in her laugh.

"I said-" "Enough, both of you!" Liam said entering the room with a beer bottle in hand.

 "Take them to the arcade, it's to long of a walk" He said taking a swig from his beer.

"I have stuff to do-" "No you don't! you can take some responsibility and take them to the arcade, you hear me!" Liam said walking in front off Billy. 

 "Yes sir" His voice cracked at the end.

"Good, now get a move on it" He said heading to the living room.

Billy walked past us out the door both of us following with smirks on our faces.

Hoping in the car me in the front and Max in the back we drove off, blasting the music.

"Your such a little shit, you know that" Billy said

"Your such an asshole you know that?" I mocked going to to turn the music down when a hand stopped me.

"Don't mock me, your lucky I'm driving you hear at all!" He yelled throwing my hand to the side as I looked out the window my smile gone.

As we got there we hoped out Billy arguing to Max about when he's coming back, Once he drove off we flipped him off heading inside and starting our games.

Max headed strait for did-dug while I watched and cheered.

" Don't dig that way, HURRY, hurry, hurry!!" "I'm trying, "kill it go that way!!" "I'm going" Max and I shouted at each other

When we finally saw what her score was I congratulated her she was top with a score of 751,300 higher than this Dustin dude that only had a score of 650,990

Looking at the game I put in the money and inserted my name, before playing.

Eventually I got to top three making it past this Dustin dude.

 When I was about to get to a knew level I got caught by one of the Fygars. "No No No I hate this piece of shit!!" I yelled,

 "Hey at least you got a higher score then this Dustin dude" Max reassured

 "yea your right" I said I had a score of 675,999. "well we better go" I said

 "yea your right Billy is going to skin us if we are late" She said

 When we got out we walked to Billy's car opening the door smoke coming out.

"Your late" He said taking a drag from his cigarette.

"We just lost track off time" I said

"I don't care, your late you skate home" He said driving off.

~~~3RD PERSON POV~~~