12. Drugged

Previous:

"Well, we can hang out for a little bit, relax, have a picnic maybe?" Dustin said sarcastically.

"have a picnic? We came here for the radio" Erica yelled

As those two kept shouting at each other I noticed Robin moving up the stairs, I soon followed her as we made it up and looked through the window in the door.

"Holly shit" I exclaimed as we looked at each other and raced down towards the three knuckle-heads.

"Guys" Robin said interrupting there conversation,

"There's something up there" She said

We went back up and opened the door that was leading to the blue light, We looked through the windows in shock as we saw a huge machine generating lots of volts of energy, men in masks were in there including the few that were working with the computers.

The electricity was going into the wall making an all to familiar entrance to... the upside down.

"Holly shit"

"The gate"

------------------

This can't be happening, Why are they trying to open a gate?

"I don't understand you've seen this before?" Robin questioned as we went down the stairs quickly.

"not exactly" Steve said

"Then what exactly" She asks

"All you need to know is it's bad" Dustin said quickly as we reached the end of the stairs.

"It's really bad" Steve and I said.

"Like end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad" Dustin said as Robin furrowed her eyebrows.

"And you know about this how?" Robin said as we all looked at her annoyed from the questions.

"Uh, Steve. Wheres your Russian friend?" Erica said out of the blue causing us to snap our heads to the ground where we found only a blood splotch.

Steve zipped to the door opening it as an alarm went off, he then shut it harshly and turned to us as he had panicked eyes yelling at us to run up the stairs, as we did.

"Go, go, go, go, go" Steve yelled as we opened and slammed doors and made it to the last one entering it fast.

Clearly realising our mistake, because we entered the door were all the doctors were, we zipped towards another door in the room flinging it open and running in Steve shutting it after.

We went down the stairs and shoved past people Dustin making a girly scream as he pushed past a guard.

As we reached the end of the railing we were faced with the entrance of the gate and saw all the electricity.

"Holly shit, holly shit, holly shit, holly shit, HOLLY SHIT!" Dustin screamed as we gasped and turned around to see guards coming down the steps,  we then headed down the other steps shoving past another guard and having Steve push down barrels as we raced away.

We opened a door and raced inside before Steve slammed it shut and used all his might to block it so it wouldn't open.

We looked around the room realising it wasn't going to help us, curses flew out our mouths as we looked for another exit but none were found.

"Help me push!" Steve yelled as me and Robin raced to him and helped push the door closed.

"Here, come on" Erica yelled as she found a vent Dustin helping her lift it.