1. Day of the dead

Life has never been better, it had been a whole year since Eleven closed the gate and let's be honest I'm having the best life. Me and Will are dating, Max and Lucas... Well let's say they are in a relationship but kind of an on and off type of thing. Mike and Eleven are still together. Not surprising. Billy works as a lifeguard at the hometown swimming pool and Dustin is off at a summer camp. Steve works at the Scoops ahoy ice cream place and so we usually get in the movie theater through there. We are actually going there tonight.

"Come on Max I see Lucas and Will" I said heading down the stairs.

"Coming" She shouted as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and to me. We headed outside were we waited for the boys.

"hey" I said kissing Wills cheek and hopping on his bike.

"hey" he said as we headed towards star court mall. Once we got there we waited for Mike he was probably off sucking faces with Eleven. Once we saw him come into view we all stopped talking and looked at him.

"You're late" Lucas said

"I know"

"Again"

"We're going to miss the opening" Will complained

" yeah if you guy's keep whining about it! Let's go" Mike stated

"If you guy's keep whining about it nye, nye, nye," Lucas mocked

Me and Max rolled our eyes at his childish actions walking towards the entrance with the boys close behind. Will walked up to me and grabbed my hand with a quick peck to the check making me blush.

"We are dating and I can still make you blush" Will whispered in my ear making me blush more and him to chuckle.

"Just please stop talking dude" Mike asked

"let me guess you were busy..." Lucas then smacked his lips together making me giggle and for Will to smile.

"Oh yeah real mature Lucas"

"Oh El I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends" Lucas imitated Mike.

"Lucas stop" Max complained while I laughed.

"Y/n and Will think it's funny" Lucas defended

"Because it is" Me and Will stated in sync while laughing.

"Yeah it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." Mike rolled his eye's

"I'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend" Lucas stated wrapping his arm around my sister.

"Same here" Will said smiling at me and I returned it. We pushed through many people as we headed down the Elevator with a quick sorry. Once we reached the bottom Lucas pushed into a girl.

"Watch it!!" She said

"Yeah watch it nerd" Erica Sinclair stated

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas said

"Isn't it time you died" She threw back

"psycho"

"Butthead"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face"

Lucas then blew a raspberry at her while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, now that was mature" Max said

We then walked into scoops ahoy and Mike rang the bell repeatedly until Robin one of the workers had enough.

"Hey dingus you're children are here" She called out sarcastically and Steve slide the window hatch open.

"Again? Seriously?" He asked I stepped forward and rang the bell again with a cheeky smile on my face. He let us in through the back.

"Come on, come on... I swear if anybody hears about this-"He started

"Were dead!" We all finished for him. He let out a sigh before going back into scoop's ahoy.

Mike peered through the door of the movie theater.

"All clear." He stated before pushing the doors open and heading for day of the dead all of us following. We all slide through the rows of people before plopping down in the unoccupied seats.

"See Lucas we made it" Mike stated

"We missed the previews!" Lucas complained

"Still made it fart face" Max said making me giggle.

Will started handing out all of the snacks passing Lucas and Max sprite and skittles. Mike got some Reese's peanut butter cups while me and Will shared a pack of M&Ms.

"Thank you" I whispered to Will

"Your welcome" He said and I gave him a quick peck on the lips before resting my head on his shoulder and watched the movie. Just a few seconds after the movie started the power went out and that lead to the movie shutting off and groans and yell's of frustration were heard amongst the people watching.

Sooner or later the power came back on and so did the movie. With cheers of excitement from everyone. I looked up at Will and my smile quickly faded. He didn't have a smile on his face he almost looked petrified but I could see the fear in his eye's. He then touched the back of his neck and his breathing became uneasy.

"Hey are you okay?" I whispered in a concerned tone.

"y-yeah I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay" You said, but you looked at him suspiciously before turning your attention back on the movie with a jump as hand's came out of the screens. Will just laughed causing you to wack his arm. He put his hands up in mock surrender before you went back to watching the movie with a smile on your face not knowing what was going to happen within the next few days.

One summer can change everything...